News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

what do you think of the great seige plot

Started by rakkety tam, July 19, 2011, 03:42:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

what do you think of the great seige plot

great
1 (16.7%)
good
3 (50%)
ok
3 (50%)
bad
0 (0%)
like it but could use work
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: July 21, 2011, 03:42:59 AM

rakkety tam

hey this is my first rp the great seige i'm open to suggestsions if u have an idea to make it more interresting post it plz sign up here
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Gonff

It would be an interesting RP to join but since I'm already in one... I'll wait. Maybe I'll join in later.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

James Gryphon

It's okay, but 20,000 is kind of... overkill.

Just for scale:

The Blue Hordes were 7,500 vermin.
Cluny's horde -- the only one that completely conquered Redwall Abbey -- was about 5 to 6 hundred, mostly rats.
Ferahgo's Corpsemakers were 4,000.

If we say that every horde or army, other than the ones mentioned above, in every Redwall book consisted of about 5 hundred vermin, (which is probably generous, in some cases), that would come out to about 21,500.

(7,500 + 4,000 + (20 x 500) = 21,500)

This means that this horde is about as large as all of the vermin hordes in all the Redwall books, combined.

Even with magic sword skills, I don't think the heroes could possibly win this one. It's 20 times as large as Cregga's Long Patrol in The Long Patrol, which is probably the most powerful good army ever assembled in the Redwall series.

Also, how did a toad get to be the leader of such a massive army?
« Subject to editing »

rakkety tam

yes i get wat u r saying but thats the fun u have to search far and wide for beasts who can join the fight and u got help from the badger moutain i cant recall the name right now

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

DanielofRedwall

Salamandastron?

And yeah, 20,000 is a bit big!
Received mostly negative reviews.

rakkety tam

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on July 19, 2011, 04:51:21 AM
Salamandastron?

And yeah, 20,000 is a bit big!
yes thats it that is the name thx
and yes it is big but toads arnt that smart and u can win a battle even be4 it has began with tactics

rakkety tam

ok i changed it to 10 thousand its alot but not to many

Tiria Wildlough

I know I am in about 4 RPs but I can't see the harm in adding another one.

Name: Ryana Galedeep
Species: Otter
Other: Captain of the Seascallop, a ship that roves the coast, looking for searats and defeating them. Ryana also has twin cutlasses.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

Coobreedan

Great RP!
I think that the RP needs someone to be the huge toad, so if no one has decided to be him I might join.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

eualaia

theres a flash game called the great siege
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Ceteruler

I'll join it soon. First I have to get up to date and decide who I want to be.

Troy Troodon

So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

rakkety tam

sorry no like the others said make an Rp with monkeys if u need help making a plot i might be able to help

Troy Troodon

Quote from: rakkety tam on January 15, 2012, 04:52:06 AM
sorry no like the others said make an Rp with monkeys if u need help making a plot i might be able to help

Well I guess I could use a little help but.. I already posted an rp but nobody wants to join.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.