News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Login-out glitch

Started by Rusvul, June 07, 2013, 12:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

For some reason, I keep getting auto-logged out for what seems to be no reason at random times. Once when I was about to post a reply, the second time after pressing the "Home" button at the top of the screen. Both times of logging back in I clicked the "Always stay logged in" button. Does anybody know what might be happening?

Ungatt Trunn

That's never happened to me before. :-\ Are you absolutely sure that you clicked the "Always stay logged in" button?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Osu

It might be the way your browser is set up, for example, if your browser is set to never remember cookies you would be "logged out" whenever you restart your browser.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Osu on June 07, 2013, 05:47:41 PM
It might be the way your browser is set up, for example, if your browser is set to never remember cookies you would be "logged out" whenever you restart your browser.
That's most likely the problem...I had a problem like that once, but I fixed it just the way Osu said to.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Lutra

Yes, check browser settings to be sure you are allowing cookies to be set, and you're not in "Private Browsing" or something where your login would be terminated by closing tabs or windows.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra