News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

My rank....

Started by The Shade, June 20, 2013, 09:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

When I post in a topic, it does'nt show on my profile. This means that I will always be a "newbi" and I'll never go up the ranks. Is there a way you can stop this, and show my posts??
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Ungatt Trunn

In some Boards, like The Cellars And Forum Games, posts aren't counted on your Profile. But, If you post in Boards such as General Discussions or Fan Fictions, your posts are counted. Simple as that :)

Life is too short to rush through it.

Shadowed One

How many posts does it take to become a hero member?
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Rainshadow

It takes 500 posts.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

The Shade

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on June 20, 2013, 09:17:58 PM
In some Boards, like The Cellars And Forum Games, posts aren't counted on your Profile. But, If you post in Boards such as General Discussions or Fan Fictions, your posts are counted. Simple as that :)

Cheers :)
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

I had this same problem but don't worry your rank will go up if you post on certain boards  ;D

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rachel25 on June 21, 2013, 01:00:19 PM
I had this same problem but don't worry your rank will go up if you post on certain boards  ;D
Its not really a problem, its just they way things are :)

Leatho Shellhound

I think I got my most posts from Role-plays.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Lutra

The reason certain forums have post count disabled (namely the spam type forum games) is to make each message count, and because we are a Redwall board, those posts made in the discussion sections and role plays count towards the numbers.  Anything in Cavern Hole counts too.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, zae dinnae vorrry taae much aboot rank. Focus on yer poztz zae ye can make each vone count like Lutra zaid.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lily

Exactly. :)

Since this question has been answered, I'm going to lock this topic.