Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

Mossflower 18 (-1)
Rakkety Tam 18 (+1)

plz someone i'm begging help  :'(
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Redwall Musician

Mossflower 19 (+1)
Rakkety Tam 17 (-1)
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Captain Tammo

Mossflower 18 (-1)
Rakkety Tam 18 (+1)

Sorry about the delay, school. And the score limit of 20 isn't going to work now. Should we subtract 10 from both again?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Redwall Musician

Mossflower 19 (+1)
Rakkety Tam 17(-1)

It'll go faster this way. Once a book reaches 20, and you want to vote for that book, just minus points from the other one and leave the book you want to vote for alone.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Captain Tammo

Mossflower 18 (-1)
Rakkety Tam 18 (+1)

Good idea!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Coobreedan

Yeah!
Mossflower 19 (+1)
Rakkety Tam 18 (-1)
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Captain Tammo

Mossflower 18 (-1)
Rakkety Tam 18 (+1)

Folgrimeo

Mossflower 17 (-1)
Rakkety Tam 19 (+1)

This is going to be a tense final battle. I do have to say I was happy about the final three contenders, and these last two. Long live Tam!

Just for reflection, Long Patrol (#4) got wiped out on page 29. And here we are on page 47...

Redwall Musician

Mossflower 18 (+1)
Rakkety Tam 18 (-1)

Captain Tammo

Mossflower 17 (-1)
Rakkety Tam 19 (+1)

Quote from: Folgrimeo on September 22, 2011, 09:46:28 PM
Long live Tam!

It's funny because Tammo and Tam are both called "Tam" just Tammo gets an extra "M"

rakkety tam

Mossflower 16 (-1)
Rakkety Tam 20 (+1)

come my freinds captain tammo and folgrimeo lets take mossflower down

HAAAAAAAAAAAAWWAAAAY THE BRAAAAAAAWWWWWWW

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Skalrag of Marshank

Mossflower 15 (+1)
Rakkety Tam 21 (-1)
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

rakkety tam

Quote from: Skalrag of Marshank on September 22, 2011, 11:17:44 PM
Mossflower 15 (+1)
Rakkety Tam 21 (-1)
um i'm confused u added to the one u were - and minused + and u cant go over 20 just take away 1 from well i'll show u
Quote from: Redwall Musician on September 22, 2011, 08:29:13 PM

It'll go faster this way. Once a book reaches 20, and you want to vote for that book, just minus points from the other one and leave the book you want to vote for alone.

Skalrag of Marshank

Oh. Just ignore my last post, then!
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Captain Tammo

Mossflower 14 (-1)
Rakkety Tam 20

FOR THE NORTHLANDS!!!!