News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Post here in color!!!

Started by Tam and Martin, August 07, 2013, 03:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*The DDBs burn to the bookcase*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

(we do not have a bookcase)
Also, can we fight back? Or is that against the rules?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

No idea.

And of course we have a bookcase.

Flib Bigboat

YOU might, but we have a bookSHELF. And they are two very different things.
*firebends at the DDB's and burns their fur hard*
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

A bookcase is vital, though. You can't not have one.

Flib Bigboat

It's easy to live without a bookcase, have you ever tried it?
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

What? What nonsense is this? How dare you suggest that living without a bookcase is possible!

Flib Bigboat

I dare to do a lot of things... *tosses all the DDB's out the window and sues them for damage* If there's anything else you want me to do, just let me know and I'll do it.
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*The DDBs deify death, and return with pellet fires*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

If they like it so much why do they defy it?
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*The DDBs happened to have auto correct on, but they find that correction funny.*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱