News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Project Doomwyte!

Started by Redwaller, August 12, 2013, 07:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Didn't you provide a list of all the characters with their descs? And don't worry about the scenes, those that read it lately or remember them can help you.  :)

Faiyloe

I've looked at the list and sometimes they don't give you a very good description of what they look like only who they are but I'll try and get the book out of the library as soon as possible.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Leatho Shellhound

I had this great idea!

Ok, I will set up a calendar of who we are going to draw every day.

So each day we all try to draw the same character, if you can't draw that day for some reason, then that's fine. But try your best to do it.

This will go over a 76 day period. (since there are 76 characters)

What do you say chaps?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

It's fine with me!  :) But what we haven't thought of, is the memorable scenes...

And when you can't draw the character, then you try to draw it the next day(or a day where you have time)

Leatho Shellhound

Well if you miss a day, then the next day just draw the one for that day. We can do memorable scenes after we finish the characters.

click the banner

Faiyloe

That seems like a big commitment! I don't think I can do this.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 15, 2013, 05:58:06 PM
That seems like a big commitment! I don't think I can do this.

Oh, yes you can. It's just one little drawing a day. But if you don't want to, that's fine.

click the banner

Faiyloe

Thanks for understanding. If you don't mind I could make something like this in another thread but more laid back. 

Redwaller

Or you could just do it your way, and those wishing to follow the program can do so.

Faiyloe

I'm not as familiar with the book as I would like and I have a lot going on. Don't take it personally I just can't do it right now.       

Leatho Shellhound

I completely under stand, do what you think is best.

click the banner

Redwaller

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 15, 2013, 09:53:29 PM
I'm not as familiar with the book as I would like and I have a lot going on. Don't take it personally I just can't do it right now.       
No prob.  :) Maybe once we finish it we could choose a book you are familiar with.  :)

Faiyloe

Rainshadow

You could do Taggerung next.  That might be enough to drag me in.  ;)  But, unfortunately, I'm gonna be busy for the remainder of the summer and then into autumn, so I doubt I'll be able to participate in this one.  :(
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!