News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Project Doomwyte!

Started by Redwaller, August 12, 2013, 07:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 16, 2013, 03:38:36 AM
  You could do Taggerung next.  That might be enough to drag me in.  ;)  But, unfortunately, I'm gonna be busy for the remainder of the summer and then into autumn, so I doubt I'll be able to participate in this one.  :(

Sure, we can do Taggerung next.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

winifred

Please put me on the list!!! I'll try my best to work it in. Maybe if I get started now I can get ahead. Leatho could you post a pic of the calendar for us when it's finished? Thanks, I'm excited! ~W
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: winifred on August 16, 2013, 03:42:16 AM
Please put me on the list!!! I'll try my best to work it in. Maybe if I get started now I can get ahead. Leatho could you post a pic of the calendar for us when it's finished? Thanks, I'm excited! ~W

Awesome! Sure, as soon as I finish it I'll post it.

click the banner

Redwaller

You're in!  :)

Do you think I should PM every artist to know if they want to do this?

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Redwaller

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 16, 2013, 03:38:36 AM
  You could do Taggerung next.  That might be enough to drag me in.  ;)  But, unfortunately, I'm gonna be busy for the remainder of the summer and then into autumn, so I doubt I'll be able to participate in this one.  :(
If everybody is good with Taggerung, we'll do it next.

And I'll send the PMs now.

Thomas Barkshield

I got your pm and I would love to do this!

Russano the Wise

I also got the PM and I would enjoy doing it but I don't think I'll have the time. Schools starting fairly soon for me and there is lots of other things I'm doing. So, sorry, but I won't be able to participate in this one. Maybe I'll be able to do the next book.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Thomas Barkshield on August 16, 2013, 04:38:01 PM

Great!

Quote from: Russano the Wise on August 16, 2013, 04:45:24 PM
I also got the PM and I would enjoy doing it but I don't think I'll have the time. Schools starting fairly soon for me and there is lots of other things I'm doing. So, sorry, but I won't be able to participate in this one. Maybe I'll be able to do the next book.

No worries.

click the banner

Redwaller

Quote from: Thomas Barkshield on August 16, 2013, 04:38:01 PM
Yay! You're in!

Quote from: Russano the Wise on August 16, 2013, 04:45:24 PM
Maybe next time then.  :)

MeadowR

I might be able to take part with some of it. How long will we have on it? :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on August 16, 2013, 05:15:01 PM
I might be able to take part with some of it. How long will we have on it? :)

Great, 76 day, I'm working on the calendar right now. :D

click the banner

KitrallStreamrippler

I just received your PM- thank you for the invitation. I shall begin working on a drawing right away. :)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Redwaller

Thomas Barkshield

Btw, My library doesn't have doomwyte, so if someone could post a brief description of the character were working on that would be much appreciated.