News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Project Doomwyte!

Started by Redwaller, August 12, 2013, 07:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Yes, ever day I will post who we are drawing and a description. :D
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Thomas Barkshield

somehow this post got on here, I dont know how.

Osu

This sounds like so much fun!! I wish I could participate, but I'm already overwhelmed with online obligations and school and so on. Perhaps I could jump in at another time? Either way, great idea, you guys, I can't wait to see all of the lovely fan-artworks you come up with!
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Maudie

*sob*y-you d-d-didn't send me the PM! Wa! JK. I might do this, but I can't guarantee.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Redwaller

Quote from: Osu on August 20, 2013, 03:44:51 AM
This sounds like so much fun!! I wish I could participate, but I'm already overwhelmed with online obligations and school and so on. Perhaps I could jump in at another time? Either way, great idea, you guys, I can't wait to see all of the lovely fan-artworks you come up with!
Thanks! And maybe when we do Taggerung.  :)

Quote from: Mask on August 20, 2013, 06:49:26 AM
*sob*y-you d-d-didn't send me the PM! Wa! JK. I might do this, but I can't guarantee.
I sent PMs to those that weren't active everyday, because I thought that you'd at least see it! And welcome!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

BrookSkimmer

Ok, I'm in! I would rather have someone assign me a character than pick one if that's ok. Just PM me my assignment.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on August 20, 2013, 08:59:46 PM
Ok, I'm in! I would rather have someone assign me a character than pick one if that's ok. Just PM me my assignment.

Awesome! No worries, I'm setting up a calendar right which I will hopefully finish after my soccer practice.

click the banner

Redwaller

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on August 20, 2013, 08:59:46 PM
You're in!  :)

Dag Downyfur

Well, i haven't read Doomwyte...but i happen to own the book.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

winifred

*eagerly and patiently waits for assignments to appear*
;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Maudie

I'm just gonna draw them in order of appearance.

Leatho Shellhound

No worries people, It will start really soon.

click the banner

winifred

No pressure, we won't worry Leatho!  :)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief