News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Boasting Contest!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 24, 2011, 11:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Hah! I can turn the moon into a baseball!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

i ate the moon then i ate the sun for a snack then the milky way for desert
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

I ate the entire universe, then had weasel pie for dessert.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

Then I gave you indegestion, so you spat me back out, and then I cut you up into little itty bitty pieces and I ate you.  ;D

rakkety tam

then i became a death defying beaver and bit u making u a zombie under my controll

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

I undid the knot and threw ya in a pie!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Hálig

Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Coobreedan

I baked a new site and guarded it with Weeping Angels!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Hálig

I found a giant crack in the fabric of the universe, used it to get all the Weeping Angels away, and flew away in my TARDIS so that no one could find me!

Oh, and I watched Starship on YouTube. Howzat?
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Coobreedan

Nightfire

I killed everyone on this site and then resurrected them, and then threw them all into the Dark Forest.

rakkety tam

but u forgot i was a ddb AKA death defying beaver and bit u then i controlled the world and i ate everything and no one can beat that cause everthing is gone exept for me

Coobreedan

Quote from: Hálig on August 05, 2011, 03:22:31 PM
I found a giant crack in the fabric of the universe, used it to get all the Weeping Angels away, and flew away in my TARDIS so that no one could find me!

Oh, and I watched Starship on YouTube. Howzat?

THAT MEANS YOU ARE A COWARD!