"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Boasting Contest!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 24, 2011, 11:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hálig

Quote from: Coobreedan on August 05, 2011, 05:47:50 PM
Quote from: Hálig on August 05, 2011, 03:22:31 PM
I found a giant crack in the fabric of the universe, used it to get all the Weeping Angels away, and flew away in my TARDIS so that no one could find me!

Oh, and I watched Starship on YouTube. Howzat?

THAT MEANS YOU ARE A COWARD!

Awww. . . .well, have YOU watched Starship on YouTube? Best thing ever!

Oh, and as a gift, you can have free rides in my TARDIS! *holds out hand for Coobreedan to shake*
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Nightfire

Quote from: rakkety tams 1 fan on August 05, 2011, 05:41:01 PM
but u forgot i was a ddb AKA death defying beaver and bit u then i controlled the world and i ate everything and no one can beat that cause everthing is gone exept for me

"A death-defying beaver?!?! Get 'im!" Nightfire sprinkles him with salt, with is the antidote to a beaver's death-defying-ness. Then she beheads him with her dirk.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

Quote from: Hálig on August 05, 2011, 07:30:28 PM
Quote from: Coobreedan on August 05, 2011, 05:47:50 PM
Quote from: Hálig on August 05, 2011, 03:22:31 PM
I found a giant crack in the fabric of the universe, used it to get all the Weeping Angels away, and flew away in my TARDIS so that no one could find me!

Oh, and I watched Starship on YouTube. Howzat?

THAT MEANS YOU ARE A COWARD!

Awww. . . .well, have YOU watched Starship on YouTube? Best thing ever!

Oh, and as a gift, you can have free rides in my TARDIS! *holds out hand for Coobreedan to shake*

Cool! *Shakes hand and gets in T.A.R.D.I.S.* I might consider watching Starship.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

I once drained the entire ocean of salt, and then buried HiaG in the salt, because he's a death-defying beaver.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

Quote from: Nightfire on August 05, 2011, 07:49:16 PM
Quote from: rakkety tams 1 fan on August 05, 2011, 05:41:01 PM
but u forgot i was a ddb AKA death defying beaver and bit u then i controlled the world and i ate everything and no one can beat that cause everthing is gone exept for me

"A death-defying beaver?!?! Get 'im!" Nightfire sprinkles him with salt, with is the antidote to a beaver's death-defying-ness. Then she beheads him with her dirk.
then my head grows back cause i'm not a normal ddb i am the emporer of all of the ddb now bow down b4 me
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

"NEVER!!!" She drowns him in salt and throws him in a volcano. "Yayalahoooooooo!!!"

rakkety tam

then i become a zombie and kill u and i cannot die and i take over the world

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Tiria Wildlough

I created a death-defying beaver vacuum cleaner, and sucked up all the death-defying beavers. Then I ate them.  :P
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

then u regurgatated them then they ate you

Nightfire

I killed every single creature and person in the universe, and then dropped their carcasses into a black hole.

Tiria Wildlough

That's gruesome!  :P
Then I came alive again and chopped you up into tiny pieces. Then I made a stir fry out of you and ate you. It was yummy. p:
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

I turned into a skeletal snake and bit Nightfire so hard she was never born!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

Then I threw up Nightfire, and decided to eat the skeletal snake [Coobreedan] instead. But there were too many bones.  :P
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Fail! By the way I meant bit Nightfire so hard she wished she was never born.

rakkety tam

then i came along as a giant and i stepped on u which crushhed u so deep in the earth noone ever saw u again buahahaha