News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Boasting Contest!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 24, 2011, 11:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I can finish 300 page books in 1 day.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wisteria Wild Cat

Yeah, me too. I love reading! I'M A BOOKWORM!  ;D ;D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

So am I, but even though, I love reading, there are some books that I don't like. I'm a fan of imaginative fantasy, like talking animals, but not paranormal fantasy, with vampires, werewolves, etc.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflor

I was born in a thunderstorm and drank five barrels of strawberry fizz my mom took one look at me chewing on the stove and she left home I have eaten five hundred half pound hamburgers in one hour including five bags of chips
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflor

Wow is all you can say well that is not all a bear came walking in the house a terror he was but when he saw me crawling on the floor he ran away with no tail because I snapped it off my dad came home to find me chewing the last thing in the fridge he fainted

Rainshadow

Ya wanna know what makes me awesome?  I'm Batman!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflor

Batman fat chance cumugin when I was three I ran into the forest and lived with the thunderclan I am a warrior now and all of the clans adore me I saw graystripe when I was younger and my mentor is Fireheart

Rainshadow

Soooo, you're Cloudtail?  Well, I'm Rainshadow!  I am the soon to be leader of Riverclan!  You haven't heard of me?  I'm a very secretive cat.

MatthiasMan

I like Rainshadow better than Cloudtail.

I'm Leafcrip.

Rainshadow

Leafcrisp?  Or was there no s in there on purpose?

Well, anyway, I am related to a pirate!  Captain Morgan, to be exact.

Dannflor

I am Cloudtail ha ha ha ha I can beat you any day Riverbum

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 20, 2012, 01:51:14 AM
  Leafcrisp?  Or was there no s in there on purpose?

Well, anyway, I am related to a pirate!  Captain Morgan, to be exact.

Leafcrip is abbreviated for Leafcrippler.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Dannflor on June 20, 2012, 01:46:09 PM
I am Cloudtail ha ha ha ha I can beat you any day Riverbum

Cloudtail is lame!  He went against the warrior code!  Crookedstar was much better!  And Firestar!

Dannflor

Well I only read the first three books my favorite character is Fireheart