What is happening around you at this very moment

Started by Emperor Ublaz, August 21, 2013, 03:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor Ublaz

I am sitting in front of my computer. There is a pile of dirt on the floor next to me, and it's really bothering me. ::)

:-X
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Rainshadow

My hand went numb because I'm trying to hold a cereal bowl in one hand and type with the other.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

My dad is talking, and my mom is cooking and the rain is falling and my dog is hungery.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Emperor Ublaz

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Emperor Ublaz

Yes, but I modified the Elite Brotherhood rules, so that you can put your  :-X in your signature instead. Are you a member, by the way?

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Me Mum iz practicin' ze piano, an' me fizh aquarium zat ah juzt got today iz right bezide me computer dezk, viz a bag full o' light/dark green gravel in front o' it. 'OORAY! Ah got me fizh tank vizoot 'avin' tae clean off me bookcazez az vell az ze floor. Aye!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

I'm sitting in the dining room (where the computer is kept) and I'm typing (duuuu) and I'm on my own b/c my mum is out with my brothers and my Grandma is out with a friend and my sister is in her room on Fanfiction.net which she is a member of  :)

Blaggut

In hospital waiting room, not bore because of forum and I has to dis a lot, lot of chatter at front desk a while away from back here, no one in waiting room is talking. To make this interesting.... BOoM one of the desk people was a suicide bomber! JK
~Just a soft space boi~

The Shade

On a sofa, listening to the TV. And my brother is chewing noisely.  ::) :P
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Norham Waterpaw

Nothing really. My closet door lies ajar, my bed is made. I am sitting, staring at my iPad, listening to Legend Of Zelda music, and of course, typing this message, which, no doubt, you will be reading several minutes later. So, is that good enough?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Faiyloe

I just finished making dinner and now i'm sitting on my bed waiting for my sister to finish setting the table. Gnomeo and Juliet is playing on the TV in the other room and that's about it.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dawnwing

I just got home from work and grocery shopping, am the only one home because my family's camping (I chose to work in order to make some money, and will join them Friday evening).  And I'm about to do a Skype party with some fellow moderators from another site.

Tam and Martin

I am at the computer and my many siblings are watching Little House on the Prairie.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Emperor Ublaz

I've seen that! It is rather...emotional, isn't it?

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!