News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwaller's Picture Requests

Started by Redwaller, June 16, 2013, 12:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

I like to take snapshots of movies and documentaries.

So you could request a certain subject, and I'd try to get a good snapshot.

You can use the pics as a Profile picture, Desktop picture, Screensaver, or whatever you want!

Request away!(list of available movies to be posted soon)

Exemple piece:

Rusvul

Ooh! Do you have the power to get a screenshot of the "I am not left handed" scene from "Princess Bride"?

Redwaller

Could you provide a link to it? I don't have that movie.  :-\

Rainshadow

Hmm, could you take a picture of a cat?  I don't care what cat, what type of cat, if it's cartoon or real, stuffed, fake, etc., just a cat!  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Sure. Instead of a snapshot, it'll be a picture of one of my cats.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwaller on June 17, 2013, 06:38:12 PM
Sure. Instead of a snapshot, it'll be a picture of one of my cats.

Cool!  I'd love to see one of your cats!  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Iamthatis

Thats a great picture of the abbey love the backround
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tiz taken from ze Redwall T.V zhov, nyet?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 23, 2013, 10:51:25 PM
Tiz taken from ze Redwall T.V zhov, nyet?
Yes thpic is.

Great! I don't have any requests now but I might soon!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

Hmm, could you get me a picture of Slagar the Cruel, full in the head, with his mask on?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

rachel25

Can you get a picture from Skyfall (the new bond film) when he's on the motor bike doing the chase across the roofs  :) 

Redwaller

I will try to find what you are looking for.

@Rainshadow: I have not forgotten the request, and it should be up by next week.