Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

*Echoes* "I am your conscience!"
"Really?"
"Yes really."
"Okay that's nice."
*Echoes* "I am your conscience!"
"Yeah, I know, you already told me."
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

OH NO YOU DON'T! I WIN!!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

Who I am is not important, my message is. Here is my message. "Run for your lives! The beavers are coming! The beavers are coming! Aaahhhh!" Heeheehee...
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

I am the supreme ruler of time and space! Bow before me!
Aye, that's really braw an' aw, but Ah'd rather go tae sleep. Tis very late.
Bow before me!
Nae, sorry, Ah dinnae feel like doin' tha' right na'. Too tired.
Please?
Nae.
Pretty Please???
Go awa' an stop botherin' me!
Pretty please with a cherry on top???
*Sighs* Ah'm goin' to sleep na', ok?
Pretty please with a cherry and chocolate syrup and caramel sauce and-
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Argh. A death-defying beaver got here right before me. Darn. I wanted to kill it. Mwahhahahahahaha!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"How can I tell," said the man, "that the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

Nightfire

Redwall Musician

"I know something you don't know."
*echoes* "I am your conscience, I know what you are thinking."
"What is it then?"
"Your winning right?"
"Wow, you are right."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The Death Defyin' beaverz have zent brain invadin' wormz after uz tha' crawl into our earz and control our brainz, makin' us folla' the beaverz! Look out!

Redwall Musician

*echoes* "Your avatar is pink."
"Thanks for pointing that out"
*echoes* "Do you like pink?"
"What do you think?"
"I was just asking."
"I thought you were my conscience? I thought you knew what I was thinking?"

Also: I won! I won! I won!

I WON

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

On Earth – when there had been an Earth, before it was demolished to make way for a new hyperspace bypass – the problem had been with cars. The disadvantages involved in pulling lots of black sticky slime from out of the ground where it had been safely hidden out of harm's way, turning it into tar to cover the land with, smoke to fill the air with and pouring the rest into the sea, all seemed to outweigh the advantages of being able to get more quickly from one place to another – particularly when the place you arrived at had probably become, as a result of this, very similar to the place you had left, i.e. covered with tar, full of smoke and short of fish.

Nightfire

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Lily

You guys are all delusional. Clearly I am the winner.