News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

True.

T or F?  I once gagged when trying to eat sauerkraut.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

mine was false.

true

T or f I like 20 different movies
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I am watching the Olympics right now.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

true

T or f my mom owns a pet supply company
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

False?  And mine was false.

T or F?  I'm getting off soon to play LOTRO.

Redwallfan7

true

T or f Im trying to understand Spanish more.

Rainshadow

True.

T or F?  My friend made up a language called Vereditovian.

Redwallfan7

true?

t or f I spilled the entire fridge once

Rainshadow

If you did, ouch!  True.

T or F?  I've been mistaken for a boy.

Redwallfan7

mine was false.

false?

T or f Zack and Kelly from Saved by the bell are my favorite t.v show couple

W0NWILL

True

T of F, I have gotten sick from a popsicle

Redwallfan7

true

T or f I'm watching beach volleyball, women's, in the Olympics right now

W0NWILL

True, and mine was true, it was terrible, I shudder thinking of popsicles now... Oh darn.

T of F, right now, my little sister is watching tv

Redwallfan7

True

T or f Im eating chicken and fruit salad right now

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on July 29, 2012, 04:56:07 AM
mine was false.

false?

T or f Zack and Kelly from Saved by the bell are my favorite t.v show couple

False?  And actually Redwallfan7, I have been mistaken for a boy several times.

T or F?  I'm listening to really annoying music right now.