News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The topic where you talk in Homestuck quirks

Started by Jetthebinturong, September 24, 2013, 10:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

In case you don't know what Homestuck is, it's an incredibly awesome webcomic and I urge you to go read it (act 1 is pretty boring but READ it, it makes some other parts of the story make a lot more sense) I'm not going to link it because it has swearing in it and I'm pretty sure that's against the rules. Anyway if you don't read the comic then you won't know the quirks so here's a list

Karkat-SPEAKS IN ALL CAPS
Aradia-changes o's int0 0's, the 0nly em0tic0n she uses is 0_0
Tavros-uH HE UH.... SPEAKS IN A ER... FALTERING MANNER AND ALL CAPS UH EXCEPT THE FIRST LETTER OF EVERY SENTENCE
Sollux-He speak2 by doubliing his i's and replaciing s's with 2's, al2o replaces the words to and too with two
Nepeta-:33 AC speaks by refurring to herself in third person because she is obsessed with roleplaying, she begins all of her sentences with :33 and makes cat puns whenever pawsible (refurring instead of referring, pawsible instead of possible, you'll pick it up)
Kanaya-Speaks With Perfect Grammar And Punctuation However She Capitalizes The First Letter Of Every Word
Terezi-T3R3Z1 R3PL4C3S H3R A'S W1TH 4'S, H3R E'S W1TH 3'S AND I'S WITH 1'S OTH3R TH4N TH4T SH3 TYP3S 1N 4LL C4PS
Vriska-Tends to speak in a manner that is just a liiiiiiiittle 8it overdramatic, usually dragging out her vowels eight times and replaces all b's with 8's her emoticons are like normal emoticons except they have 4 colons instead of one, I suggest you put a space between the last colon/semi-colon and the mouth 8ecause of the way this site works :::; )
Equius-Speaks in a condescending manner to those listed before him except Aradia, Nepeta, Terezi and Vriska, he capitalizes words that have something to do with STRENGTH (STRENGTH, STRONG, STRONGLY, STRENGTHENING etc.) and tends to make horse puns whenever posssible I tend not to do the last part because I find it difficult to find places to make horse puns he also starts every sentence with D--> which is supposed to be a bow and arrow
Gamzee-SpEaKs In AlTeRnAtInG cApS aNd LoWeRcAsE,  oNlY uSeS tHeSe 2 EmOtIcOnS : o) : o(
Eridan-Doubles his w's and v's makes fish puns wwhenevver possible (anyfin indstead of anything) oh yeah he also misses of g's without puttin apostrophes afterwards
Feferi-Replaces H's with )( and replaces E's with --E the number of hyphens depends on you, but she tends to be overexcited about stuff that's usually when there are more hyphens. She also makes fish puns but more than Eridan also both Eridan and Feferi replace swears with glub (glubbing, glubber etc.)

If this gets interest and people get good at it I'll add another twelve characters. Also if you're interested in knowing why the characters talk like that I'd be happy to explain
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jetthebinturong

Rainshadow

CA:  i dont evven care that this thread is ovver a year old
  CA:  im bumpin it anywway
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

TG: so this is a thing again now
TG: cool i guess

Rainshadow

CA:  oh hey davve
  CA:  howws it goin
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Rainshadow

CA:  oh my cod that wwas terribubble
  CA:  dont evver try makin puns

BlueRose

GC: H1 GUYS >:]
GC: YOUR T3XT T4ST3S GR34T TOD4Y.
GC: BUT 1T 4LW4YS T4ST3S GR34T SO TH4T DO3SNT M4TT3R.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

shisteer of nothing much

nO... I JUST... READ... THE FIRST... POST AND... CHOSE... ONE OF... THE... OPTIONS.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

i'VE... UM, NEVER... HEARD OF... IT BEFORE AH... NOW.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on October 06, 2019, 04:23:26 AM
Home Stuck? I don't like it.

*Homestuck.

Have you ever read iit?

Also 2hi2teer II re2ent you diiggiing up my teenage criingeworthiine22. Not that II thiink Home2tuck ii2 criingeworthy, ju2t thii2 level of roleplayiing and text quiirk2 ii2 too much for me now. 2tiill II'm not gonna break the rule2 of the thread no matter how much II want to.

shisteer of nothing much

oH... AH, SORRY... wE COULD... JUST LET IT... GO... UM, AGAIN.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!