News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Hidden Within the Walls RP thread

Started by rachel25, October 07, 2013, 03:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Cien thought for a moment and then shrugged, "Yeah, a walk would be fine."

Cornflower MM

You know, Cien....i was just wondering if you came from the Northern Shores.....I once knew someone from there...

rachel25

Cien shook his head, "No I'm from an island call Riftgard it's a long way from here, but I have been to the Northern shores. My family sailed the seas, until we were attacked....." His voice trailed off.

Cornflower MM

"Oh, no! that is horrible....I was just asking, because...because...I'm from Riftgard, too....we also were attacked...my mother and father had died in Riftgard, but my brother and I escaped...when we were attacked. My brother disappeared. I've been roaming ever since...." At that moment the bells rang out, and Bryony gave a yelp "Oh, no! I'll be late!!" She rushed of in the direction of the nearest wallgate.

rachel25

Cien watched after her, so Riftgard had been attacked. Cien wondered when, he had grow up at sea so it could have been anytime since his family had left. Shame, Cien had always been told Riftgard was a nice place.
Cien then wondered, how did she get here?
The tall, otter shook his head, and walked after her.

Cornflower MM

After a short while, Bryony came back into the Abbey. "Excuse me, Sister Lupine, but when is the next practice?? I' don't want to miss it!"

Jukka the Sling

Abbess Fern, who was walking by, overheard Bryony. Turning to the pretty squirrelmaid she replied, "We'll probably have a rehearsal tonight. Isn't that right, Lupine?"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

Sister Lupine who was writing in her notebook, replied without looking away from what she was doing. "Oh, yes. Tonight we'll have the first practice."
~~~~
At that moment Cien walked into the room, building up his courage he walked over to the threesome and said quickly. "Could I come and watch?"

Cornflower MM

"thank you, Sister Lupine! I don't mind if Cien watches, but it's up to you" Bryony said.

rachel25

Lupine, who was surprised that the warrior otter would want to watch, looked up from her notebook, and said readily, "Oh yes! Of course!"
She smiled to herself, maybe he would join the play after all.

Cornflower MM

Bryony quickly walked out of the room and to her Dormitory; from there (carrying something bulky and trying not to be seen) she went to a secret spot and sighed, then she went to work....

rachel25

A strange white figure glided past Bryony's door, it was white all over except for it's face, which was just a shrouded mist. It seemed to be in a habit therefore making it's species, and gender unknown.

Cornflower MM

Bryony opened her door, then screamed "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP! HELP!"

rachel25

As soon as Bryony screamed the figure disappeared in a puff of mist.
Cien, who had been on his way to the infirmary with a dibbun mole, who had hedgehog spikes in his paw, came running around the corner, and down the corridor. "What's wrong?!?" He yelled as he came running.   

Cornflower MM

"Ghost...Figure.....help!! Vanished in puff... ".*Faints*