News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: Trouble on the Horizon

Started by Nightfire, July 28, 2011, 01:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

OOC: Okay, I really like what you've been posting.  :) Just one thing. Please try to punctuate and capitalize your sentences properly. Your last paragraph was a tiny bit confusing. Is this your first time actually roleplaying? BIC:

Nightfire chuckled, watching them walk off. She signalled to Rooke that their practice was over for now. "Pore Rowanblade. He looks completely smitten with your friend." She turned back to Piper. "It's an honor to meet ye as well, young 'un. Looks like ye are well equipped fer any trouble. Look, quit it with the 'your majesty' stuff. just call me Nightfire." She extended one black, sinewy paw towards Piper. "So, what is your name, then?"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

"Piper Thresuria at your service, your Magest... I mean Nightfire." She smiled apologetically."My friend is, Maybelle Macberry, and almost anyone is smitten with her.But that is her talent not mine. You know she is only 11 and everyone loves her, she even refused to marry this one guy who was 24.Hahahahaahah!"

OOC i joined a couple days ago i am on the story of the lost dibbuns and    
the great siege general discussion 4 the great siege and sign up plz join my RP and i am trying to be on war of the ice paws  ? does Rowenblade die or can he marry Maybelle      
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC: Hmm. I did that too when I first joined the thread. I went and joined every single RP I found! :D And it is just called the Great Seige. BIC:

Nightfire smiled. "Well, then, Piper, ye kin help us train the abbey defenders, if'n ye want."
Jjenth passed by with one of his trainees, grinning cheekily. "Just so ye bally well know, Pipe, ol' gel: Nightfire's stark ravin' mad, wot!"
Nightfire winked at Piper, then shot towards Jjenth like a streak of black lightning, grabbing him and frogmarching him towards the abbey pond. She uncerimoneously dumped him in the water, then walked bak towards Piper as the hare struggled out, sputtering. "I say, old gel! Jolly bad form, assaultin' a lower offisah!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

BIC Nightfire came back panting. Piper: "well I think she's amazing. Do you know where i can get some grub I am famished,after that long walk, Maybelle get over here!"

OOC running out of ideas someone else besides Nightfire and I please post   
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Icefire

OOC: I take it that it is now daytime and whatever D.A.B. was planning has been taken care of. Is that right? I just need to know whether I'm still dealing with the dibbuns or down training.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Mad Maudie

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC: I think you're done with the Dibbuns now, and you're training, Icefire. BIC:

Nightfire chuckled. "Come on, then, let's get ye some vittles." She flicked her bushy tail towards the abbey, giving Rowanblade a warning look as he trotted behind Maybelle like a lost squirrelkit. "Rowanblade! Git back to trainin' the abbeydwellers! Ye got two students waitin' fer ye!" The young squirrel looked abashed, turning and going hurriedly over to the waiting Redwallers.

Mad Maudie

Maybelle:"Oh Piper! He says my eyes gleam like stars on a moonless night isn't that romantic!" she said looking at him retreating to the training grounds. As they entered the Abbey Piper looked about in awe as she replied to Maybelle's love story "Um sorry Maybelle did not you say and i quote"If all men i like that last goon i shall never marry!" Maybelle:"But he is not 24 he is 14 and that is only 3 years older than me and he is smart, tough, handsome, good mannered..." she trailed off in the reason why he was so nice. Nightfire led them to the kitchen and got them fed "oh to goodness this turnover is amazing Maybelle pas me a cream tart will you yum" friar  was commenting drily "the only thing worse than a hare is a starved squirrel let alone two"   Piper and Maybelle took no notice of him
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Nightfire chuckled. "Actually, Friar, the only thing worse than a hare, is feedin' eighty starving squirrels AND a hare!"
He looked at her, aghast. "You mean you have to feed them yourself all the time! I pity you, marm!"
Nightfire roared with laughter. "They usually find their own stuff, but yes, it kin be a pain."

Icefire

OOC: I believe that the friar's name on this thread was Friar Perry....or am I completely lost now?

Meryoran and a young mousemaid named Daena chuckled as they watched Rowanblade trudge back towards them. It quickly became obvious that his mind wasn't on training.
"Is this the right way to hold the bow?"
"Such pretty eyes.....oh what? Right! I mean wrong! Um...oh what do I mean? Here let me show you."
He tried aiming at the target, but accidently shot over it instead nearly hitting Sister Willow!

OOC: Someone want to scold him? Oh, and Daena is open for anyone to use. I just made her up so there would be a second student waiting for Rowanblade.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

OOC: Okay, then. And yes, it is Friar Perry. Sorry, Maudie, you got the wrong name. Have you read back over the previous posts of the RP so you know what's going on? And I don't mean just the last few posts, I mean ALL of the posts. It erases confusion. You can always go back and change what you've posted, so it's okay. You can always use the name you invented to use as the friar in your RP. :) BIC:

Nightfire wandered out of the kitchen in time to see Rowanblade nearly shoot an arrow through Sister Willow's forehead. She darted over to him in a black streak of fury, grabbing his bow and thwacking him soundly on his paws with it. "Have ye got acorns fer brains? Ye nearly killed one of the abbeybeasts! You're off duty, an' on a charge until ye get yer mind cleared o' that squirrelmaid, understood?" Rowanblade looked abashed as Nightfire confiscated his sword and bow. "Sorry, Queen. I unnerstand. Won'y 'appen again, I promise." Nightfire muttered under her breath, sending him off to sweep the dormitories.

Mad Maudie

OOC sorry i did not see that I'll Change it thanks Rowanblade is any one right

BIC Rowanblade after sweeping the dormitories went and talked to Maybelle who already told Piper she was in love with him. She ran to piper crying
"OH piper he says he doesn't want me! I made him lose his Job. Oh why do I have to be the pretty one!" she broke down crying in front of piper.piper not knowing what to do Started talking to her "There There! May it's alright I'm sure he didn't mean it!" Rowanblade just than walked by, Piper looked at him very harshly, indicating for him to talk to May he avoided her glare and walked of
"Or not! oh what a jerk it Probably was for the better May i mean if he is that heartless he does not deserve you i am sure there are other men in the army who think you are beautiful." May:"I looked he is the only one oh i shall never Love again I'll die an old maid with a broken heart!" "Now May i will not have this he will come to his senses soon enough.I hope" For some reason Piper found herself tearing at the sight of May crying in a small lump on the floor

OOC hey nightfire can you come in a help Maybelle?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC: That's okay. :)

Nightfire was still fuming about Rowanblade's irresponsibility.

Mad Maudie

still though i want Rowanblade to Marry Maybelle
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skalrag of Marshank

Rooke lounged lazily under the shade of a damson tree, sipping the contents of a glass of strawberry fizz.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy