News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: Trouble on the Horizon

Started by Nightfire, July 28, 2011, 01:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hálig

Georgie slunk back, seemingly forgotten about. She looked downcast to the floor, and went trundling off in the other direction. Maybe she just wasn't good enough to be considered important. At least, not as important as the other creatures who demanded Nightfire's attention.
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Mad Maudie

Maybelle was walking as she sung a song
Oh i shall never love again my heart has been broken
and i feel so alone for my love left me so we were not together for long but my heart is now alone

she looked up and bumped not Georgie into knowing here name "Oh i am so clumsy sorry what is your name"
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Hálig

Georgie's head snapped up as she looked at the newcomer. She recognized her as one of the beasts that had been with Nightfire. "I--It's all right. I--I'm Georgie. You?" she stammered.
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Mad Maudie

"Maybelle! that is my name what is wrong you seem flustered? I know I am my love just left me to be in nightfire's army oh she makes me upset! i like you how old are you? i am 11 and need a friend"  
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Icefire

Quote from: Mad Maudie on September 14, 2011, 02:09:13 AM
"Maybelle what is wrong you seem flustered? I know I am my love just left me to be in nightfire's army oh she makes me upset! i like you how old are you? i am 11 and need a friend" 

OOC: Who said this? I'm having a hard time following...

BIC: Meryoran slumped down next to Rooke, "I see you're training hard! How's you're....tail?"
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Mad Maudie

OOC forgot to put a ! sorry it was Maybelle
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC: Don't be too hard on Nightfire for getting upset at Rowanblade. He DID nearly shoot an arrow through Sister Willow's head,  you know. BIC:

Jjenth was wandering the halls looking for the kitchens, when he saw Maybelle and Georgie standing there talking. "Er, hello, wot! I say, do either of you chaps know where the kitchens are?"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

OOC it is just maybelle she loves Rowanblade
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC: Then please have Maybelle answer Jjenth!  :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

"Oh of course right this way the kitchen should be down this Hall oh! Now i am completely lost." she looked and coming down the hall was a mouse obviously a sister "Um sister which way is the kitchen?" The jolly old sister replied "oh just down here I'll show you the way I'm Sister Helianthus But you can call me Sister Helen Oh here it is." she said turning in a doorway "Friar looks like you have a hare and a Squirrel" The friar looked up "Oh woe is me!" he wailed piteously      

OOC Georgie if you wanted to come to the kitchen you can tell me  ;D
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Jjenth chuckled at the bemoaning friar. "Nay, nay, don't be upset, wot! I barely eat a smidgeon!"

Mad Maudie

OOC sister Helianthus anyone can be i just made her up
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC: I can't even pronounce that name!  :D BIC:

Friar Perry looked as though he did not believe him. Jjenth smiled. "I have traveled from hither to yonder with a band of mercenary squirrels that hardly eat anything while on the march. I am used to going an entire day without eating."

Mad Maudie

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC: Okay, then. Please post an actually part of the story! I'm the only one RP-ing right now!  :'(