Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

OOC: She met Brinty's character, and was traveling to the Abbey with him, when it got dark, and she wanted to camp, cos she didn't know where she was. Now she stumbling around Mossflower lost.

Cornflower MM

Lavender shrugged, "Alright, if you're sure."

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Not much I can do until jovani posts. Other then the occasional post saying that I am still here.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Gnoflet

OOC: Cornflower, can you post something about yelling at the vermin to get ready to march?
BIC: Quin put the stick in Galendar's mouth. Picking up the shovel from a rock by the fire he gently put in down on Galendar's head, firmly pressing down on the place where the scar was and then Quin lifted the shovel and placed it back on the rock next to the fire.
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Brinty

Galendar bit down hard on the stick and it snapped easily between his powerful jaws. His head felt like it was about to fall off as he gritted his teeth. Then the shovel was pulled away and Salamook dumped a bucket of cold water on his head. Though his head still hurt Galendar thanked Quin and stood up on wobbly legs.
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Cornflower MM

Greena hurried away to get the horde marching. She ran around shreiking at all the horde beasts she met "UP ON YA HUNJERS!@ GET READY TO MARCH ON THE DOUBLE!!" She saw Crabbygrog, and went to her and kicked her. :Get UP, you useless bit o' slop! If you aren't up and ready to marck in ten seconds I'll use my cane on you!" She said, brandishing the cane she'd just picked up a few minutes ago and had no idea how to use.

rachel25

Tango could see the light of a fire. She stumbled towards it, but then tripped on a tree root, and went crashing down the small slope towards where the fire was. She landed right on top of Nazwa, who promptly swore, and shoved her off.
"Hey guys look! I rabbit!" She shouted to the others.
"Um, pardon my intrusion, but I'm a hare, not a rabbit." Tango knew she was in trouble. She was in the middle of four nasty looking vermin, one of which had just drawn a dagger. 

BlueRose

Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 12, 2014, 10:46:13 PM
Greena hurried away to get the horde marching. She ran around shreiking at all the horde beasts she met "UP ON YA HUNJERS!@ GET READY TO MARCH ON THE DOUBLE!!" She saw Crabbygrog, and went to her and kicked her. :Get UP, you useless bit o' slop! If you aren't up and ready to marck in ten seconds I'll use my cane on you!" She said, brandishing the cane she'd just picked up a few minutes ago and had no idea how to use.

Crabbygrog jumped up, used to being woken up in harsh words. Grabbing her sword, she jumped around excitedly.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

rachel25

"Well, sorry chaps, but I best be one my way, wot." Tango said, getting up.
But Avoir walked over, and kicked her back down. "What ar' you doing, out in the dark all alone?"
"I ur, got lost, wot." Tango, said getting more, and more worried.
Avoir laughed, "Well, good thing you did. Cos I've always wanted a rabbit skin cloak."
"Um, two things, one I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not a rabbit, and two, you should learn to stand up." Tango commented.
Avoir looked puzzled. "I am standing up."
"Not for long." Tango said, and kicked savagely at Avoir's legs. He went tumbling to the ground, Tango then jumped up, and ran for her life. 

Brinty

"There is a horde of vermin coming this way."Galendar said,
"How big is it?" asked Salamook,
"I did not see the whole thing, but that silly squirrel did."
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Faiyloe

OOC:... wow a lot happened.  :P

BIC: Enthal sat up the rain had been keeping her awake and she had thought she heard something. the sound of some beast tramping around in the forest. she got up and followed the noise quietly but she could not tell who it was. so she heard shouts up ahead on of them was definitely Tango. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Avoir, and his little band grabbed their weapons, and charged off after Tango, screaming curses, and threats.

Faiyloe

Enthal saw Tango running towards her with the vermin oh her heals. She drew Martins sword and yelled "Need some help?"

rachel25

Tango didn't hear her. She just kept on running. An arrow landed close to her footpaw, then another hit her footpaw. She went down hard, banging her head on a tree root. She didn't black out, she was just dazed, but that was all the vermin needed.   

Faiyloe

Enthal yelled out "Hey you play fare!" and started running towards them she was on them in moments sword upraised and yelling "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLL,"