News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Dueling Commentary Thread

Started by BrookSkimmer, October 30, 2013, 10:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Great post, but, er... I feel like the tone is going to flipflop quite a bit in the next few posts.  :P
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on August 13, 2020, 05:09:01 AM
Oh dear. How so?
Like, my character will most likely have sad-ish posts, while yours is having a grand time with his family. XD Nothing wrong with that, obviously. I think it will show their characters fairly well. It's just the tone might jump back and forth from sad-ish to happy.  :giggle:

Also, I updated my second post. I can add more if needed - in case we want our beasts to meet or something.

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Your posts are making me cry! Meanie.

But yeah, I kinda thought it would be cool to switch back and forth, add some stark contrast to your extreme misery.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on August 13, 2020, 08:56:31 PM
Your posts are making me cry! Meanie.
>:D

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on August 13, 2020, 08:56:31 PM
But yeah, I kinda thought it would be cool to switch back and forth, add some stark contrast to your extreme misery.
Lol. Sounds good.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!