News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Mistakes in the Redwall books

Started by Ungatt Trunn, December 19, 2013, 09:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Here, you can post mistakes that you have seen in the Redwall series. For example, here's one I noticed in The Outcast Of Redwall:
Here's a phrase from page 317, paragraph 4, it says "Sunflash turned to the two horses". Yea, that's weird. It should be "Sunflash turned to the two hares". A misprint? I doubt it. The mistake probably happened in the original writing of the story. So, there you have it, a genuine mistake, as to say. ;D

Here's another mistakes I noticed:

Diggum, a mole, is female in Pearls Of Lutra, but is then "her" gender switches to male in The Long Patrol.

Does anybody else know about any mistakes or just weird stuff like that that you have seen in the Redwall series? If so, post it here.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

I noticed about the moles as you said how Diggum was a female character then was a male. I can think of a few Mistakes but I can't remember them now so I'll think about it and then put some down here.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Spearfinn

I remember that there was a period and then in the next sentence the "I" wasn't capital.
Redwallllllll!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Spearfinn on December 20, 2013, 05:39:17 PM
I remember that there was a period and then in the next sentence the "I" wasn't capital.
Which sentence?

Life is too short to rush through it.