THE SABLE QUEAN'S TIME!

Started by doogy plum, December 19, 2013, 02:28:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doogy plum

I always wondered why that on redwall wiki's time period order the sable Quean is second to last.
I found an error in this,in the sable Quean the books are mostly in the gatehouse. while in earlier books it says they made the lower attics into a library.

Firehawke

I wondered about that, too!!!  I figured either the chronology was wrong or maybe the books were moved back to the Gatehouse...which would be sad to me since I work in a library!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

doogy plum

LordTBT

Quote from: doogy plum on December 19, 2013, 02:28:42 AM
I always wondered why that on redwall wiki's time period order the sable Quean is second to last.
I found an error in this,in the sable Quean the books are mostly in the gatehouse. while in earlier books it says they made the lower attics into a library.

There's no error. A library isn't mentioned in TSQ. That doesn't mean it's not there.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: LordTBT on December 19, 2013, 04:28:06 AM

There's no error. A library isn't mentioned in TSQ. That doesn't mean it's not there.
Yes, and even if they weren't in the same place as in TSQ, they just could have been moved.

Life is too short to rush through it.

doogy plum

But why are most of the books in the gatehouse then?

LordTBT

Quote from: doogy plum on December 21, 2013, 03:51:49 PM

But why are most of the books in the gatehouse then?

The only person who can answer "why" is Mr. Jacques.

Storing some books in one location does not negate the presence of a library.