News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

your fav music

Started by rakkety tam, August 04, 2011, 04:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wats your fav music

todays rock and roll
70s music
80s music
90s music
pop
hip hop
screamo
classical
jazz
country
60s music
christian
alternative
blue grass
rap
none of these
opera
celtic
metal
celtic rock

Redwallfan7

I hate Justin Bieber's music. Booo.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

how true, however this thread is called "your fav music", not "your least favorite music".

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

it was a joke, and nothing like some Simon and Garfunkel for one's enjoyment.

Bragoon

As a rule, I dislike rap, but I like a couple of Mike Shinoda's Fort Minor songs. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Flandor

Quote from: Bragoon on May 26, 2012, 07:30:37 PM
As a rule, I dislike rap, but I like a couple of Mike Shinoda's Fort Minor songs. 

I agree, though I'm not sure why haha.  Also there's a few Eminem songs I really like.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwaller

There's nothing like classical music to relax

MatthiasMan

Yeah. It could help you sleep too.

psybox

coldplay!  rather fond of Yellow...  the song, not the color.  always High Speed too.  i still prefer Yellow though.

Flandor

Quote from: psybox on May 27, 2012, 03:16:59 AM
coldplay!  rather fond of Yellow...  the song, not the color.  always High Speed too.  i still prefer Yellow though.

I'm a fan of their old material.  Parachutes and Rush of Blood were their best work.  I love the track Spies.  The whole CD reminds me of winter.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

DanielofRedwall

^

That's me. In my opinion, after "X&Y" it started going downhill. I can't even listen to "Mylo Xyloto". "A Rush of Blood to the Head", however, is a great album. I haven't listened to them for ages. I've found new bands to obsess over.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Flandor

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on May 27, 2012, 11:48:19 AM
^

That's me. In my opinion, after "X&Y" it started going downhill. I can't even listen to "Mylo Xyloto". "A Rush of Blood to the Head", however, is a great album.

Yeah Viva la Vida and Mylo Xyloto don't even sound like the same band anymore.  I saw them live during the X and Y tour and they were great. 

But... there's this song, "Paradise," on Mylo Xyloto and... I kind of like it.. even though poppy stuff with synthesizers usually wants to make me cram knitting needles in my ears.

psybox

i personally don't see whats wrong with Viva la Vida, seems that it's just me...  still think they walked off of a cliff on Mylo Xyloto not started walking downhill on viva la Vida.  could just be because my copy of Rush of Blood to the Head started skipping, then got lost entirely.  and i still like Yellow, and i still mean the song, and i still don't mean the color.

Redwallfan7

Evanescence! Wake me up is amazing.... I love that song.

psybox

the Decemberists have a great accordionist.