News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Which is the smartest good creature.

Started by Vilu Daskar, February 13, 2014, 07:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

See topic name^

Mice
6 (27.3%)
Badgers
7 (31.8%)
Hares
1 (4.5%)
Voles
0 (0%)
Squirrels
1 (4.5%)
Hedgehogs
0 (0%)
Shrews
0 (0%)
Seals
0 (0%)
Falcons
1 (4.5%)
Eagles
0 (0%)
Otters
1 (4.5%)
Moles
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Vilu Daskar

Tell me if I forgot any.

I think Badgers.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Lady Amber

I think you forgot to put otters on the poll.

The Skarzs

Hares were the most tactically advanced, badgers possibly the most learned in history, and the others for randomly everything.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

...Oh. Right, call me an oblivious dork, I didn't actually really read the name of the thread... Wow, me, just, wow.
Umm... There were some pretty smart hares when it came to military, mice and a few other Redwaller species seemed to be the most art-y.

The Skarzs

It's. . . Epic LOL tiiiiiime!

LOLOLOLOLolololoLolololOLOLOL
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Tammo

It depends on the topic. Wartime smarts goes to badgers. Carpentry and math goes to moles. History and literature would go to mice and birds. Farming I think would go to hedgehogs. Wilderness survival I think goes to otters. But as far as the most applied field and realistic applications, I'm going to have to go with moles!

(So add moles :))
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Lady Amber

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Banya Streamdog

I think squirrels. Their my favorite!
EEEE AYE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Norham Waterpaw

I'm gonna go with moles. Knowledge is wonderful, but it's useless without a good solid chunk of logic.
They can work out math in their head, and calculate supplies needed before they even dig the tunnel.

Moles, definitely moles.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on February 28, 2014, 02:48:38 AM
I'm gonna go with moles. Knowledge is wonderful, but it's useless without a good solid chunk of logic.
They can work out math in their head, and calculate supplies needed before they even dig the tunnel.

Moles, definitely moles.
Agree with you there. Though they aren't my favorite creature they are extremely wise.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

MeadowR

The mice seem to be pretty smart and generally level headed. The badgers are large and wise, but I don't think it necessarily means they're smarter than the mice... It's a tricky one as I think a few of them like mice, badgers, hares, squirrels and moles were of similar potential intelligence.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014