The Quest For The Black Treasure: RP Thread Chapter one: In the Beginning

Started by rachel25, March 08, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Arya moved behind him, and put her paws over Toka's in the air. "You! Get the sword." She said, nodding towards one of the Abbey Sisters. "Oh, for heaven's sake! He he moves to slash you, I'll clamp my paws over his. Now, would you just do it?" She asked impatiently.

rachel25

The Abbey Sister nervously ran forward, and grabbed at the sword. Toka saw her coming, and went for her like a mad beast, snarling, and shouting.

Cornflower MM

Arya clamped her paws over his, struggling to restrain him. It was no use, as he was stronger than her. "GET BACK!" She yelled, then let go, and went backwards, hitting the stone floor hard.

OOC: PP there - Should I change it?

rachel25

OOC: No, your good.
BIC: Toka broke free, and ran forward. But then he fell to his knees again groaning, but still clutching his sword.
Perry had finally decided to do something. He loaded his bow, and aimed it at Toka, "Hand over the sword or die!" He called.
Of course he was bluffing, Perry had actually never killed anyone in his life. But he wasn't about to tell this guy.
Toka laughed harshly, "Go ahead!"
Darn! Perry thought, but kept aiming, "I'm not joking!"
"Yes, you are." Toka smirked, "You don't have it in you to kill me!"

Cornflower MM

Arya lifted her head, and groaned, then she took in the scene, and shouted, "Perry! Stop!" Then she groaned - The place was spinning. "You! Strange squirrel! If you put up the sword, and promise not to use it, then you can have it. Deal?" She asked, then groaned again. What was that dark spot that was coming bigger rapidly? Then her head clunkd down on the floor again.

OOC My, my! Arya's fainting a lot, isn't she? That'll have to change.

rachel25

Toka didn't even listen to Arya, he got to his feet, and approached Perry. Toka held his sword by his side, ready to swing at any moment. Perry stood, riveted to the spot, still aiming, but his paws were beginning to shake. "Your too scared to kill me." Toka sneered, as he got closer. "You've never even use that thing for anything other than showing off. A beast has never died by your hand, or that thing. You have no idea what its like to kill."
Toka was standing straight in front of Perry now. He ran his finger down the arrow shaft, then pull it from the string, and Perry grip. Toka looked the shaft over, chuckled, and snapped it in half, and threw it on the floor.

Cornflower MM

Arya lifted her head, barely saw what was going, and started to very slowly crawl over to Toka. The nurse tried to stop her, and Arya kept going.

rachel25

Perry bite his lip, but still didn't move. Toka laughed, and shoved past him. He then began looking round the room, "Interesting place."

Cornflower MM

Arya crawled over to Perry, and looked up at him questioningly, saw that he was fine, and she went on, and tugged hat he didn't appear to be hurt, so the squirrelmaid crawled past him, got to Toka, and tugged on his ankle lightly.

rachel25

Toka rolled his eyes, and turned to the squirrelmaid, "What the **** do you want?"
He didn't say it to be rude, although he didn't care either way, it was just second nature to him to swear.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall had had enough. The squirrel was terrifying everyone in the room. He picked up his axe and slowly walked towards Toka. When he turned his head, Marshall took the handle of his axe and held it in the air, about to hit him on the head.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

OOC: NOOOOOO!!!!! I HAD A PLAN! YOU JUST RUINED IT!!!!!! >:( :'( >:( >:(

rachel25

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on June 21, 2014, 06:14:35 PM
Marshall had had enough. The squirrel was terrifying everyone in the room. He picked up his axe and slowly walked towards Toka. When he turned his head, Marshall took the handle of his axe and hit him on the head as hard a s he could. It should not kill him,  but at least take his focus of the squirrels.

OOC: Is this alright? I am just trying to get Marshall out there a bit.
OOC: Um, that is quite unfair. I didn't have a chance for Toka to react. If he just maybe, didn't include the hitting Toka part that would be good. Maybe you could have Marshall be about to hit him.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Much. Now, may I put my revised plan into action?

BIC: Arya then tugged on the fox's leg, and shook her head. Then she replied to Toka: "I was just wondering, sir, if perhaps you'd calm down down and not try to hurt any beast if you can keep your sword?" She asked, as loudly as she could manage. It was just loud enough for Marshall and Toka to hear.