News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Quest For The Black Treasure: RP Thread Chapter one: In the Beginning

Started by rachel25, March 08, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Perry didn't know what to say, he wanted to go after Toka, but he didn't want to leave Arya. "Hey fox. Go after that squirrel now!"
-------------------
The Dibbuns made the first move, they all ran toward Toka cheering. Before Toka could blink, he'd been knocked to the floor, and was covered in Dibbuns. They all wanted to stroke his tail, and touch his strange fur, and play with his sword. Toka shoved them all off very quickly, then went back to running. His side was aching, and now he was being chased by little kids.

Cornflower MM

"Why don't you go?" Arya asked, raisning an eyebrow.

rachel25

"Because I can't leave you by yourself here." Perry smiled, she was very pretty actually.

Cornflower MM

Arya's eyes turned a little stormy, as she said, "I'm no damsel in distress, you know." She couldn't help but notice that his eyes were a very nice color, and then she ordered herself AWAY from all those romantic thoughts. No need to get into that.

rachel25

Perry chuckled, "Um, yes you kind of are."
She was really beautiful, Perry tried to guess how old she was. Probably around twenty or something like that.

Cornflower MM

"Alright then. I'm not a helpless damsel in distress." Arya decided, then giggled. Perry really had a nice laugh....

Faiyloe

Arnath was brushed aside as Toka ran past her she turned and went to fallow but she was slowed down by her lack of knowledge of the place. Everything sounded odd and out of place inside the stone halls. She soon lost him and found herself wandering threw halls and past rooms and strange noises. She was lost.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jetthebinturong

Misak couldn't bear to look at Kaijo, he still looked like he was dying and he definitely had been dying when she'd got here. No one had seen to his wounds yet, the crazy squirrel had distracted them she supposed but now there was a healer coming so she could leave in good conscience. She left the infirmary and made her way down the corridors, not really planning on going anywhere just exploring really. She came across the blind mouse during her exploration "Hello there, are you looking for something?" she hissed, that was a poor choice of words
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

OOC: I am a mouse... but that is ok.

BIC:

Arnath hardly noticed the phrase 'looking'  and frankly it didn't really bother her.  She was more intent of finding Toka. "I need to find Toka, He was the crazy squirrel" She said Turning towards her "Did you see where he went?" She asked.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Ah sorry, edited

"The crazy squirrel?" the lynx shook her head, it was reflexive "No I have not seen him, not since he ran out of the infirmary. Would you like help finding him? It would do well enough to pass the time I think"

Faiyloe

"Thank you I appreciate it, I am Arnath" She said. She listened carefully to her every move yet she could not place what she was. She was almost like a cat but unlike one she had ever met.   

Jetthebinturong

Misak nodded "My name is Misak Helmos. Tell me Arnath, what is your relationship with this 'Toka'? Or if there is none, why do you need to find him?"

Faiyloe

"I found him in the forest and he fought off some foxes who would have surly killed or enslaved me if he had not intervened. he became severely injured and I helped to heal him then We came here together but he wont let them help him even though he is sick..." She paused for a moment and then continued "There is also the strange mouse in armor. He comes to me when I need help. He told me to watch over Toka, That he needed me," She stopped and said no more she realized that perhaps she had said to much and the stranger would not understand.   

Jetthebinturong

Misak raised her eyebrow "It did not seem to me that he was a kind creature however if he did such a thing for you perhaps he has a good heart" Misak chuckled appreciatively at the next comment "Where I come from, people who have such visions are regarded as wise, closer to the gods. I myself have no religion however perhaps there is something to them as their visions are almost always accurate or meaningful in some way, I do not attribute this to gods but supernatural in origin possibly. I believe that everything we do is predestined, mapped out for us on the universe's canvas and those that have such visions are more attuned to these paths and have some level of... psychic potential" she stopped and chuckled "Forgive me, my quaint ideas may seem strange and you probably were not asking for my views on the supernatural"

rachel25

Toka ducked into a run, and slammed the door. Breathing hard, he slid to the floor, trying hard to keep everything under control. He was failing, his head hurt, his side hurt, everything danced in front of his eyes, and instead of hearing things clearly like he usually did, everything was just one jumbled up noise.
Toka's breathing became more laboured, and he was soon lying on the floor, darkness creeping up on him.
------------------
Perry was now feeling rather awkward. He didn't know what to say, or what to do. So he just said the first thing that popped into his head. "So, what brings you to this Abbey place then?"