The Quest For The Black Treasure: RP Thread Chapter one: In the Beginning

Started by rachel25, March 08, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"That puzzle0riddle thingy IO read earlier. Why...?" Arya asked, on her guard now.

rachel25

"Oh, yeah. Me too." Perry was feeling really awkward now.

Cornflower MM

"Wait, you found a riddle too?" Arya asked, her brow furrowing as she tensed up. It was automatic, really.

rachel25

"Yeah. At my house back south. Where'd you find yours?" Perry asked, he'd noticed how stiff Arya had gone.

Cornflower MM

"In a tree trunk." Arya said warily. Then she decided to change the subject: "So, you lived in the south?"

rachel25

"Um, yeah. In Southward. Near the sea actually." Perry smiled, remembering his home.

Cornflower MM

"The sea? Really? I've always wanted to see the sea." Arya said, lightening up and smiling.

Gonff the Mousethief

OOC: Back!

BIC: Marshall slowly crept off when Perry told him to. He had tried to follow Toka, but got lost. He found the Dibbuns, and was got held up.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

Perry nodded, and smiled dreamily, "Yeah, its beautiful. I live near a fishing village, and sometimes go out on the boats, and help."

Cornflower MM

"Oh, That sounds wondeful." Arya said, imagining the scene....

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

OOC: Sorry I didn't see your post.  :P

BIC:

"That's ok," She said she was in fact some what interested in her views even if she did not believe them herself. She then stopped She had heard something. A door closing. She turned down a hall and when she came to the place she could hear breathing behind on of them. It was Toka.

She knocked on the door gently just behind his head and spoke gently but firmly "Toka! Would you please let me in?"   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Toka heard a voice behind him, but he had so little energy he didn't do anything. He just lay there, breathing.
----------------------
"Hmmm." Perry nodded, "I'm kinda sad I left."

Cornflower MM

Arya just smiled, not knowing what to say. Good grief, her head hurt.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?