Forbidden Truce ~ Chapter One Bloodied Families

Started by Faiyloe, March 11, 2014, 11:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

OOC: If you yelled, he'd hear.

BIC: The insane creature stopped running and clambered up a tree, looking at the smoke. He rubbed his paws gleefully and waited.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

Donavin heard a sound that sounded like steel on steel, then in the distance he saw a bright flame, which quickly disappeared.
Well that's gotta be Voxx, I wonder what's going on? Should I send a group out just to see if everything is alright?
Donavin decided he'd do this, he was quite honestly bored, again, and though that he could go out too.
Donavin took out his dagger, and held it up so the sun would shine off it. A sigh to Zeffa to come back.
-----------------
Adlais was sitting on his bed, reading. Without meaning to, he occasionally spoke out loud what he was reading. Fortunately there was no one in the room to complain.
Just then, there was a knock at the door, then it opened. "Adlais, Lord Donavin is taking a scout party out to check up on Voxx. You've been selected to go."
Adlais looked up from his book, "I'll get ready, when'd we go?"
"Fifteen minutes."   

Cornflower MM

Bryony looked out of the window of the gate house, and frowned. There seemed to be more smoke, but this time instead of in the squirrel's land, but in the otter's. She hoped it wouldn't hurt Garvina.

rachel25

Fifteen minutes later, the scout party was setting out, headed by Donavin, with one of his captains, Dan, at his side, and Zeffa trailing just behind.
"Sire! Smoke up ahead, in the woods!" One of the men shouted out, pointing.
Donavin looked, an angry look came into his eyes, "That snake! We burn her barns, and she comes to burn our forest! She's mad! It'll wipe everything out! Her territory will also be affected!"
Adlais shook his head in frustration, why did those squirrels never think?

Faiyloe

The flames had caught to the underbrush and was now beginning to climb up the trees. they had tried to put it out but it had been useless.
"We have to stop it before it gets out of hand!" She said the light of the fire dancing in here eyes She ran back to the dam she grabbed a flaming branch and set fire to the wooden supports.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

The scout party was running now, they got there just in time to see Garvina set fire to the dam. "STOP HER!" Dan shouted.
Everyone grabbed for there bows, and brought them up, ready to fire.

Faiyloe

Gravina dropped the branch but the work was done the flames began to eat away at the supports and soon they would give way. "It is the only way to stop this fire from destroying us all!" She said. She then doubled over and started coughing. The heat and the smoke plus the poison of the dart was to much.

The Skarzs

Zuzucath rocked the limbs back and forth in his glee. He could see small figures running about, trying to stop each other and the fire. "Yesss, yesss! Run, run, while you can! Soon your dam won't be a dam! First it pop, then it stop. Then you all go burn!"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

Donavin hadn't heard her, and raised his bow, ready for the kill. But then Dan got hold of his shoulder, "Sir, she's right, and we can take her hostage. It would be better than killing her, just think."
Donavin didn't want to think, he wanted to kill Garvina, but Dan was right. "Fine." Donavin spat, lowering his bow slightly.  

Rusvul

Voxx snatched a machete from one of his team, and began hacking at the underbrush. "All with swords! Assist me! The flood caused by the dam won't help the fire here, we need a firebreak, quickly!"

Faiyloe

Harv tried to help Garvina he touched her face "You are burning up!," He said "Aren't we all," She said Under her breath. "I'm fine! We need to move before it brakes!" She said to Donavin.   

AbbotAlf0809

OOC: Whoa! In way off track here! I need to get on more often I guess. I'm just gonna restart my character.

BIC: Cap'n Jallek Sparra led his team away from the small village they had stolen some mysterious goods from back into their territory when he saw smoke and heard the clanging of metal. "Hold up! Drop the spice and get down!" He whispered to his men. "Take out your dirks an crossbows boys but don't attack! This might just be another squabble of those Lonels and Grethegs. You two! Take those spice crates and follow up the rear. Now all you scallywags pipe down!" He drew his cutlass and snuck through the tree floor towards the noise and remained calm as he did not know what would lay ahead of him and his smugglers.

Faiyloe

OOC: OH! Getting captured would be a good plot twist and it would give Arya and Byoney and Jallek something to do. I Am loving this!

BIC: Gravina straitened up and Realized that she did not have her sword! She saw it lying on the ground by the tree where she had dropped it. Not that it would have been any use. They where severely out numbered but now she had no way to protect her self. The dam began to groan and she repeated the urgent command "We need to leave before the dam goes!" She would have already have gone if there hadn't been over 5 arrows (OOC: How many creatures do you have?) pointed at her.

Rusvul

OOC: I have five, not including myself, but I think two of them are probably chopping away at undergrowth with me. Donavin's not my character, but I'd guess he has around six-ten. Any more would probably be cumbersome unless they were absolutely needed, like in a war.

rachel25

OOC: Including Donavin there's seven in my group.

BIC: "Arrest her, and her men!" Donavin snapped out the order.
Adlais, and two others, who had ropes with them, ran over, "Don't try anything funny or your dead." Adlais threatened as he approached Garvina.
-------------------
Orvil was writing a letter to Donavin, though he was having some difficulties wording it. Him, and Donavin weren't exactly on bad terms with each other, but they weren't close either. Eventually he finished, and sealed it, then called for a messenger to take the letter, to Castle Sydd.