News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

Yes yes... NYAAAAA! * Breaks through the wall with a fish*
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Delthion

*Runs to the aid of the divine Empress.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Mask

I is not divened empresses, I is Maskses!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

Faiyloe

I am the divine Empress you idiot. You only stand free because of me! Those who chose to serve me I will treat well. I can put you in high places give you the power you desire. You could be my generals and lords. But if you chose to defy me your death will be slow and painful. Delthion you have pleased me, You will be my first general.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Thank you, your most divine majestic Highness.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Mask

Will Maskses get fishes?

Faiyloe

If that is what you desire. But be warned If your loyalties sway there will be no mercy. Come my generals time to conquer the world. *Leaves this topic and goes to find a new one to conquer*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 19, 2014, 02:44:18 PM
If that is what you desire. But be warned If your loyalties sway there will be no mercy. Come my generals time to conquer the world. *Leaves this topic and goes to find a new one to conquer*

If it pleases you my Empress, may I have the title of Earl?

Tam and Martin

Any more troll salad Del?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

Do not call me that! I am his insane counterpart, let us see, how about Ferrethon. And: *Gives troll salad to everyone.*

Russa Nodrey

:'( :'( :'( :'( Freddy's my best friend, and now he's gone! GONE I TELL YOU!!!!!

I WILL HAVE REVENGE!!!!!
Freddy

Delthion

Russa Nodrey

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEEEEEHHHHAAAAHH!!!!!!
WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
FREDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Freddy

Delthion

Calm yourself, it is only a frog.

Russa Nodrey

ONLY A FROG?!?!?!?!?!?!?! HOW DARE YOU INSULT FREDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Freddy