News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ztartz daein' zilly police voicez*

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Lady Amber on September 24, 2014, 01:40:32 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on September 24, 2014, 01:32:54 AM
Don't let her out! She's a danger!
^This coming from a troll who's crazy. ::)
Btw, how exactly am I a danger?
Hello, aren't you gonna reply to this? (Or have you already?)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

I'm not dangerous or crazy!

Yeah. Only I am.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Norham Waterpaw

*Continues Head's silly police voices*
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Wylder Treejumper

Come on man, you got to let me out!

Yeah, let guy out! And me, consequently, but we're not discussing that right now...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Amber

Faiyloe

Now that I think about it I think I gave Amber first dibs.

Ok so *Telleports a candle and a match in (little does she know that the match is wet)*   ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

You have so little experience that you're just copying the tests I did!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on September 25, 2014, 03:24:06 AM
*Continues Head's silly police voices*

*Continuez voicez from Norham*

CAVIN' AV ZQUAD CARZ IN ZE ARRRREAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

*Paints a picture of Freddy*
Freddy

It looks just like you!!!!!!
[close]
Freddy

Cornflower MM

*Starts coloring with colored pencils*

Lady Amber

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 26, 2014, 01:16:24 AM
Now that I think about it I think I gave Amber first dibs.

Ok so *Telleports a candle and a match in (little does she know that the match is wet)*   ;D
*Picks up match* *Feels that it's wet* Okay, number one: This match is wet. And number two: How am I supposed to light it? Or is it the strike anywhere kind of match?

Delthion

You're supposed to strike it on Skarzs, will you sacrifice your friends comfort for light, or vice-verse?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.