News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Isn't it so annoying having a counterpart?

I know...wait, what?! You don't like me?! *Sob.*

I don't, hah!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

Well this is an interesting development
Indeed
Hush you! We're observing an insane asylum
Yes, I'm trying to get you put away
Why would you do that?
Boredom mostly, it provides a certain entertainment factor too
Waan hi lost kopraan, Zu'u fund graal hi kosil minoh do hin laas ahrk ruz trin vok hin krent kopraan fah riid olm
That's rather psychopathic
Says the grand high psychopath himself
I'm not a psychopath, murder is a means to an end, I destroy that which gets in my way, as if you don't do the same
I settle my disagreements with a civil game of URian chess
That doesn't half disrupt Walker's ironic galactic tour bus
At least it's not killing people
There are lots of murderous memories in here, are you sure you don't kill?
I kill those who deserve it
And who are you to decide who deserves death and who doesn't?
I am Verde the Nameless, god of UR!
Technically, you deserve to die
Excuse me?
Well Death tries to reap your soul every time you enter the Fourth so I would guess your repeated respawns really tick him off
Are you saying respawning is cheating?
Yes
Hypocrite! I had to bond you to my soul to make you stay down!
Yes and look how effective that was
Shut up!
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Hoooo ya. We got a couple o' crazies here.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I would lock you up two jet but seeing as A) that would be pointless and B) you seem to have... um whatever is in your head control. I will leave you be. 

And Izeroth I told you so. Now to fix you.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Izeroth

You should try to be more like me!

Shut up! I will not stand for this!

Think of all the innocent people that you've-

You don't exist. You're just a figment of my imagination.

Delthion

I know, it would be nice if they were only that.

What?!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Could I have some medicine for Freddy? He's really sick.
Freddy

The Skarzs

The more you let Freddy live, the longer Corn won't post in the cellars. ::)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

...That I don't understand. The whole Freddy thing is lighthearted and fun. Nobody's mad at each other. I'm afraid Corny may be slightly overreacting. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Faiyloe

When have you not known corn to overreact.  ::) besides Freddy is perfectly fine no medicine is needed.

And Izeroth, this is a good thing it means you can be cured and go on your own way.  Live a normal life after a bit of rehabilitation.

Delthion

*Whispers.* I think Faiy has gone insane.

Faiyloe

Dell You are the one who is insane not I. You are only saying that because I locked you up for the safety of the inmates. I will do my best to cure you and as soon as you are better you will be released. No rubber rats, not cryo chambers or exterminations. Really I am everyone's best bet at being released.
Now Izeroth how much control do you have over you counterpart?