News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

*Looks at lists.* Good grief, she isn't!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I found it rather pointless. Her portals make her nigh impossible to confine. I will consent to a combined ownership but only if I get the final word. That will keep you from loosing control and resorting to barbaric practices. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Barbaric practices? Like what, may I ask? I hardly think that eating rodents is to be considered "barbaric".
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

You where forcing people to eat rubber rats and detaining innocent people. Not to mention the disturbing evidence I found in the lab.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

I don't know what you're talking about.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I hope I'm more sane than this thread.

I'm retired from the forum

SilentSam

:P  ;D I shall escape!!!! HEHEHEE *eats rubber* NOMNOMNOMNOM MOOOOOO
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: SilentSam on November 04, 2014, 07:51:31 PM
:P  ;D I shall escape!!!! HEHEHEE *eats rubber* NOMNOMNOMNOM MOOOOOO

Ach...

*Cheese breakz ze Pzycho Zquirrel oot viz quote unquote "bracez"* ('oneztly dinnae azk vhere 'e gaet zem or vhere zey came from. Ze clozezt zin' ah can zay aboot it iz garbage can) 

Ach again...

*Cheese zmilez*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

(So I get on after approximately twenty-four hours since I was last here, only to find that this topic has grown by at least four pages. Wow.)

*Glances around the asylum lobby* I wish to see Delthion.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Izeroth

You're a bit late for that. Delthion's evil side just left, and Delthion's good side is.. Noone knows.

Jukka the Sling

Okay.... So, is he still an inmate or not?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Izeroth

Technically, he still is, but we don't know if he's actually inside the asylum. I could, ah, help find him if you set me free?

Jukka the Sling

*Glances at Skarzs, who hasn't said much, then walks over to Izzy's cell* *Pulls metal file out of pocket* *Whispers* Here, I brought this for Oracle, but you can have it. Just make sure to keep it for when we break him out.

Russa Nodrey

*Hands Jukka the keys* Just a hunch, these might work better.
Freddy