News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Someone get me out of here!

LT Sandpaw

I am being unlawfully tested on I want to see my lawyer, Soren/Rawn/Lonna/Russano The Russano one is preferred by the way.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

To answer all of your questions: No. We're trying to keep you safe from yourselves, others, and to keep others safe from you.
Now, if you're hungry, there's food to be passed around.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on December 06, 2014, 03:29:12 PM

I am being unlawfully tested on I want to see my lawyer, Soren/Rawn/Lonna/Russano The Russano one is preferred by the way.
I'm mister Sandpaw's attorney. I used to be a patient here, but after a brief stay at another facility similar to this, I was completely cured.
Now, I'd like to head the reason why my client is receiving treatment here?

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

*Whispers quietly to Soren/Rawn/Lonna/Russano* Should I pretend I'm insane?

Søren

No. Be yourself. But not too yourself.
(Who's Russano? I didn't know I had him as an alter ego before I was cured.)

CaptainRocktree

I demand to see some sort of Lawyer!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

LT Sandpaw

He is wise so I figured he would be the best one for my attorney but because your cured Soren will do nicely.

Søren

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on December 07, 2014, 02:52:42 PM
I demand to see some sort of Lawyer!
I'll take the case. I request to also see the reasons for Mr. Rocktree's stay here.

LT Sandpaw

You see are civil rights to be free on this forum is being manipulated by these creatures running this and no other forum. They have not only taken our freedom do run freely and do as we please but they continuously inject us with hallucination injections, and do un agreed upon experiments of the inmates. I wish to press charges for kidnapping and torture and anything else you can think of. I would like to sue three billion for my unlawful treatment here at this asylum and I believe Rocktree will as well.

Søren

Very well, we have our plaintiffs established.

BadgerLordFiredrake

I'll be an attorney for whoever is interested, at an (as of now) undisclosed price.

It will involve baby turtle!

And snow.

And dragons.
baby turtle forever

Jetthebinturong

So long as you exhibit normal behaviour, they have no choice but to let you free. This is why I have decided to calmly meditate in the middle of my cell but if any one of them comes in here and tries to experiment on me, I will not hesitate to use lethal force, I believe it to be within my rights.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

I wont let anyone do experiments on you guys! What do you take me for. Really I see no point in keeping jet here. If he wanted to leave he would have left already.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?