News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Me? A world-wide threat? I'm flattered.

These so-called "country officials" clearly are over-inflating the situation. I don't have the money nor the equipment to take over the world- if I had the means, don't you think I already would've tried to conquer the world by now?

Delthion

You would be a great Overlord. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

You can have a blanket Russa *sends her one*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 09, 2014, 02:51:36 AM
You can have a blanket Russa *sends her one*
Thank you. *Wraps me and Freddy up in the blanket*
Freddy

LT Sandpaw

Yes and where's my Three billion buckaroos, or do we need to take this to court?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

They're safe inside your mind; now stay quiet so you don't disturb the other inmates.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Faiyloe

Scarzs!!!!!!... Oracles all yours. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Søren

My clients haven't exhibited any strange behavior as of late. I request there release as soon as possible, or our team of lawyers will be contacting your superiors.

I'm retired from the forum

SilentSam

*sweeps the floor* *gets pulled into a cell and gets tied up and gets tape over mouth* MPPHHH MMMMPH MPH
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Delthion

*Punches Soren and sets Sam free.*

SilentSam

Oh, thank you. I wonder what it's like to be insane. *flies away*
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Søren

*rubs wounded jaw*
Why would you assume it was me who attacked Sam! I'm trying to get people out of here, not get myself incarcerated!
Warden, or Professor, please control your patients so that we may have a civilized conversation!

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

One moment please.

Quote from: Delthion on December 09, 2014, 02:57:11 AM
Am I free or what?
Well, I would have set you free, Del, if you hadn't gone and punched Soren for no reason. You're staying until your behavior improves.

Quote from: SilentSam on December 09, 2014, 08:55:02 PM
Oh, thank you. I wonder what it's like to be insane. *flies away*
Great. Another crazy. *Puts Sam in a cell* I'll be checking on you later.

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 09, 2014, 08:49:26 PM
My clients haven't exhibited any strange behavior as of late. I request there release as soon as possible, or our team of lawyers will be contacting your superiors.
Ha! I am the superior.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.