News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on December 10, 2014, 02:03:28 AM
Mr. Soren I would like to take this case to court, When will the soonest opening be?
We will be going to cort very soon, as soon as the people of this establishment decide to release you. Until them, I admonosh you to get better soon.
As for ,y competition in Mr. Delthion, I would like to point put two things.
1: He is an employee here, and thus loses objectivity.
2: He doesn't have a degree in law and a degree in psychiatry from Oxford University.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

A court case isn't necessary for your client right now; in his current state he might cause more harm than good.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I assure you that your client will be  released as soon as his mental condition improves.

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 10, 2014, 04:40:37 AM
Mr. Soren I would like to take this case to court, When will the soonest opening be?
We will be going to cort very soon, as soon as the people of this establishment decide to release you. Until them, I admonosh you to get better soon.
2: He doesn't have a degree in law and a degree in psychiatry from Oxford University.
No he doesn't, I am the one with the degree in psychiatry.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Søren

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 10, 2014, 04:48:43 AM
I assure you that your client will be  released as soon as his mental condition improves.

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 10, 2014, 04:40:37 AM
No he doesn't, I am the one with the degree in psychiatry.
Quite correct.
Mr. Sandpaw, Mr. Rocktree, I will return soon. Please await my arrival and do you best to recover.

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

Okay *Takes a chicken leg from the plate* Oh and make sure when you set your case to tell the judge they force us to eat fried rat here.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

Excuse me! But I stopped that barbaric practice long ago. No one must eat fried rat while they are under my roof. Only those who requested it got it. I also gotrid of all of those creepy rubber rats. Well almost ther is sill that one that he keeps on his desk. Don't tell him I told you but I have actually seen him go in there and naw on it a couple of times when he thought no one was looking. I thik he is teething again. Trolls teeth grow differently.

The Skarzs

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on December 10, 2014, 02:22:18 PM

Okay *Takes a chicken leg from the plate* Oh and make sure when you set your case to tell the judge they force us to eat fried rat here.
I never forced you! I simply pushed the fact of how good they tasted!

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 10, 2014, 05:21:21 PM
Well almost ther is sill that one that he keeps on his desk. Don't tell him I told you but I have actually seen him go in there and naw on it a couple of times when he thought no one was looking. I thik he is teething again. Trolls teeth grow differently.
Hey! You weren't supposed to know that. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Oh I know a lot of things I am not supposed to know  ;D. Like that You wear pink bunny slippers to bed and that you still call your mom to help you run the laundry. You really need to be more subtle.  ;D

The Skarzs

False: I wear dead rabbit pelts as slippers and I call my mom only to iron my clothes. I do my own laundry. (Partly because no one else will.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

They look an awful lot like pink bunny slippers to me no matter what you call them. I've also found your shower... or what you call a shower, looks more like a glorified car wash.

The Skarzs

My personal hygiene is my business! Also, when you're made of stone and are the size of a small car ( :P ) your shower must change to fit.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I also Found an ear brush under the sink. How do you even use that? I can't even find your ears!

Russa Nodrey

So, um, if I ever wanted to get out of here....um, what would I do?
Freddy

LT Sandpaw

*Looks over at Soren* Maybe I should take over the asylum? Could we add that to my demands. Oh also tell the judge that I have been forced to wear these ridiculous pink striped outfits, There really hurtful to my image.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

What! Who did that! Jukka!!!! Are you dressing up the inmates again! Here is something less ridiculous looking to wear.

@ Russa: If you wish to leave you must show sighs of a complete recovery and good behavior. You have been very good during your stay here however your mental state is still not considered up to par.