News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 23, 2015, 12:20:15 AM
I would subscribe some extra therapy sessions for Mr. Sandpaw.

Quote from: Delthion on January 22, 2015, 08:48:28 PM
*Shows up with Eolyiaf, held prisoner in a sphere of fire.* I think you've been looking for her, see if you can keep her locked up this time. ;D

Um... Dell? That's not Eolyiaf that's a chair. I think you are having a relapse of insanity. *Puts Dell in a cell while he recovers.* Don't worry I will save your job for you.

I am not Del! I am Ignus, Crafter of the Inferno!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

So...um, Skarzs, am I the new janitor?
Freddy

Faiyloe

Quote from: Delthion on January 23, 2015, 03:02:02 AM
Quote from: Faiyloe on January 23, 2015, 12:20:15 AM
I would subscribe some extra therapy sessions for Mr. Sandpaw.

Quote from: Delthion on January 22, 2015, 08:48:28 PM
*Shows up with Eolyiaf, held prisoner in a sphere of fire.* I think you've been looking for her, see if you can keep her locked up this time. ;D

Um... Dell? That's not Eolyiaf that's a chair. I think you are having a relapse of insanity. *Puts Dell in a cell while he recovers.* Don't worry I will save your job for you.

I am not Del! I am Ignus, Crafter of the Inferno!

And you just proved my point.

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on January 23, 2015, 03:12:33 AM
Not until Faiy has her word on it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

I demand to speak with a diplomat!

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 23, 2015, 03:19:20 AM

No she is unstable, she attempted to set off a bomb. Not that she would be able so succeed. 

Delthion

No no no! Ignus is like OoM!!!

Not exactly, I am not completely evil and highly dangerous but I do not actually share Delthion's physical body.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tiria_Wildlough

I gummy bears heads are good. Wait, what?

Faiyloe

Well then Ignus is definitely insane and should be in a cell. Dell you can have your old job back.

Delthion

Thank you!

*Sets fire to self.* Haha! Try throwing me in a cell now!

Dannflower Reguba

*smacks del with dirty vacuum bag, putting him out with all the dirt* So mister Sandpaw, what false critique's must I show wrong to you?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

LT Sandpaw

I don't know why everyone finds this so hard to remember but my name is Corporal Gulge junior, I'm not even related to Sandpaw! And I am a health inspector, and covering inmates who are a danger to themselves in vacuum cleaner dirt is very unsanitary and may potentially running their chances of recovery. I'm going to have to lower your score even more because of that. *Makes notes*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Tiria_Wildlough

Ring around the rosy!!!  ;D

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 23, 2015, 03:39:13 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on January 23, 2015, 03:19:20 AM

No she is unstable, she attempted to set off a bomb. Not that she would be able so succeed. 
I thought I was the janitor-esque asylum assistant...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Where've you been, then?
Can you start cleaning the hallway here? It's a bit messy.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.