News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

I love how SANDPAW never cared to notice I was putting out a fire, clearly another sign that he needs many long years of treatment... Oh, and sir? Learning how to turn into a dragon takes a very long time, stop diluting yourself with a sense of power, it's only going to prolong your stay.... He's still spitting on the cell door...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Delthion

Umm...excuse me? This door is unlocked. *Bursts out of cell and sets Delthion on fire.*

Yikes! That burns... *Blows on self like Gimli.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Why!? Why?!?! *Starts crying*
Freddy

Delthion

Umm, i found some deer over here, they appear to be of the Siberian variant, Russa? There are fifteen of them, are they all there?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Okeeee. . .
*Writes down more on notepad.* Schizophrenics, all of you. Ashen, stop spitting on the cell door; that's insanitary. Ignus, seriously: Stop running around in your cell lighting the Delthion doll on fire.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

No, I really am on fire!!! Help me!!!

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Delthion on January 24, 2015, 03:15:53 AM
Umm, i found some deer over here, they appear to be of the Siberian variant, Russa? There are fifteen of them, are they all there?
Um, no.
Freddy

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on January 24, 2015, 03:18:25 AM
No, I really am on fire!!! Help me!!!
*Throws wet towel at Delthion.* Calm down. . . Ever heard of stop, drop, and roll?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Oh, yeah right! *Gets clobbered by soaked towel. Falls over due to the weight of the wet towel, rolls over in pain.* ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

Fools, I hath broken my cell ages ago. I am WILL DESTROY THIS PLACE! *Attacks Skarzs*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 24, 2015, 03:26:18 AM
Fools, I hath broken my cell ages ago. I am WILL DESTROY THIS PLACE! *Attacks Skarzs*
*Drags Ashen to another cell.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

I am too big to be carried by you YOU STUPID WORM FOOD.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Delthion

*Grabs hold of the One who Kills with fire bolt and hurls him into a cell.*

The Skarzs

No potty talking. Anyways, I'm a lot stronger than you might think. *Puts Ashen into cell.* Be good and I'll be sure to get you a dessert with your dinner.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

WORM MEAT, look behind you.

*Standing behind Skarzs is Magnus S. Ashenwyte, a pine marten agent. And he is holding a gun*

Poor fool, 'tis a shame I have to destroy thee.

*Fires gun*