News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

No we do not. I do not allow it. I abolished that practice long ago. Jukka can you send your sister some chili.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jukka the Sling

Sure. *Heads to kitchen and starts microwaving a bowl of chili*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on January 26, 2015, 06:42:43 PM
You eat rubber rats! my goodness this place is unsanitary.
Quote from: Faiyloe on January 26, 2015, 07:18:02 PM
No we do not. I do not allow it. I abolished that practice long ago. Jukka can you send your sister some chili.
It was a test of Russa's sanity. ::)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Has anyone noticed that I have been behaving myself nicely?

Tiria_Wildlough

Gummy bear heads too!!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Lady Amber on January 26, 2015, 09:22:28 PM
Has anyone noticed that I have been behaving myself nicely?
More of. . . very quiet.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Why am I even still in here? I've done nothing to show insanity in quite a long time!

Amarith Waterspring

Ok, I am here to give out treats to the insane creatures who show some improvement. I have all sorts of foods they would like and so if they behave themselves they will get something yummy of their choice. If you allow it Faiyloe and Skarz. ;)
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

Okay; Corn (our cook) has been away awhile, so I think another would be good.

Quote from: Izeroth on January 27, 2015, 04:51:06 AM
Why am I even still in here? I've done nothing to show insanity in quite a long time!
. . . Menace to society?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

You do know that I am not insane, they just put me in here too stop me from giving them a bad score. *Raises hand*, I'll take something to eat as well.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

Ah but how you came to the conclusion of the bad score is the key. It was completely flawed. this place is very clean and tidy, the inmates are fed well, security is good, we have a wonderful staff, all the technology is in top condition and I am in the middle of a project to make this place even nicer. At the moment they are almost finished with a never common room, to allow some of the better tempered inmates to stretch their legs. You insisted on dragging dirt all over and could not tell the difference between isolation and mold. further more I caught you talking into a banana earlier. You may not think it but there is something wrong with you and we will help you fix it.

Edit:

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on January 27, 2015, 02:27:08 AM
oh

yay

wow

that's nice

I'm really happy for it

I really appreiciate all the activeness

I'm so thrilled on this matter...........
ALL RIGHT THAT'S IT! I'M OUT OF HERE! *leaves thread completely and uttery while making mooing noises along the way*

Quick lock up Amy! She is defiantly insane! Look what I found. *Locks Amy up*

LT Sandpaw

I'm not talking to a banana, I don't even have a banana. this place is filthy but I have to admit the food is good, *Stirs chili* Is this gummy bears in my chili?
By the way can you crank up the heat, it is cold in here?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

It'll warm up in a bit.

And yes. . . That is good evidence that Amy is crazy. However, that was only in one thread, and she is at this moment in the kitchens. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

*Microwave beeps* *Carefully removes chili and brings it to Russa*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

More proof.

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on January 27, 2015, 02:32:15 AM
;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D Hi!
*jumps up and down several times* nope I'm not as springy as i used to be :P :D
And I'm Sort of humanly sane. Ish. at times. maybe. in a sence...........................Never mind....I wont try and convince you. :P :D

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on January 25, 2015, 06:16:51 PM
I'm not on it!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o >:(

it took me a while to read the whole list........But I'm not on it!
She wants to be on the list!

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on January 25, 2015, 06:13:17 PM
HURRY We must stop them before pudles TaKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!

post here how the puddles will take over the world, starting as water vapor,and then how we humans and animals and.....a troll.......plan to stop the domination of puddles!!

slight back story
ok so last time it rained i was out side with slip-on shoes on and my brother splashed water on them and so i had soaking wet shoes and there were puddles every where so it was unavoidable to have to step in water. so i said that puddles would take over the world. yeah i know. but its something to make up a story about.  :P
[close]

and lets do the thing where we talk in OOC: when we are not making the story. Also, don't post long paragraphs. let other people get their word in too.

BIC: up in the sky, dancing in the clouds there was WATER VAPOR!!!  :o This water vapor molecule was hungry, so it went with its friends to the nearest burger place(wendy's,Mcdonnalds,burger king, any of those)

OOC: so now the next person would post something about the burger place and the molecules.  ;)
If that isn't proof enough I don't know what is.

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on January 25, 2015, 02:33:36 AM
Hi everyone who knows me! I am finally back from... Being away!   Yay! Anyway I just wanted to say that i might not stay on for long, i might be disappearing for a while. But don't worry. if I disappear without telling you i have just either forgotten to post or don't have time.

so anyway.....Yay........I'm back as Aim the Amar Hammer in her Face (if you don't understand that than go to where i introduced myself in the thingy) and will be her for now! Yay!   8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)  ;D
And then there is this one... yup she is insane.