News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on January 29, 2015, 02:48:31 PM

*Enters* Hey you lot I'm here to pick up Corporal, hm I didn't expect this I must say it's a very humbling experience.

Could you take me too? I don't care what prison you put me in-- any prison would be better than this!!

Lady Amber

I've been behaving myself nicely, which means that I get something yummy, right?

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Izeroth on January 30, 2015, 02:14:01 AM
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on January 29, 2015, 02:48:31 PM

*Enters* Hey you lot I'm here to pick up Corporal, hm I didn't expect this I must say it's a very humbling experience.

Could you take me too? I don't care what prison you put me in-- any prison would be better than this!!

Another clear sign this person is insane.  ::)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Lady Amber on January 30, 2015, 04:06:36 AM
I've been behaving myself nicely, which means that I get something yummy, right?

No, get out of this prison. *Gives Amber sword and golden pistol* Run away and never come back. *Opens Amber's door*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

You are in separate cells, you are hallucinating again Ash.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

I'm not hallucinating, I'm free, look. *Shoots eye with golden pistol*  I see no hallucination, you are hallucinating.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

*Walks over too Izeroth's cell* I apologize sir but I'm afraid I can't let you out, or take you with me, however I will talk to Faiy about your case and see what I can work out. *Walks over to Ashenwyte* Whispers* They use hallucination drugs on inmates to keep them under control, you might want to consider sitting quietly in you cell till it wears off, then don't eat anything they give you. *Winks*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on January 30, 2015, 03:24:40 PM

*Walks over too Izeroth's cell* I apologize sir but I'm afraid I can't let you out, or take you with me, however I will talk to Faiy about your case and see what I can work out. *Walks over to Ashenwyte* Whispers* They use hallucination drugs on inmates to keep them under control, you might want to consider sitting quietly in you cell till it wears off, then don't eat anything they give you. *Winks*

It would appear this one is also insane, Ash hasn't eaten anything here yet, and the chili (yech) is quite clearly normal.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Russa Nodrey

Faiy, can I be let out now?
Freddy

LT Sandpaw

Yes it does appear he has eaten judging by the bowls in his cell, but i would appreciate it if you wouldn't eavesdrop Dann. *Turns to Ashenwyte* Have you eaten anything they have given you?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

Russa just ate a bowl of chilly and she is fine. There are no drugs in the food. See *eats some of the chilly* As for you request to be released, everything seems to be in order Skarzs just has to sign her and then you may go.

The Skarzs

*Signs* Okay, Russa; you are free to go. I'm glad your time here has been beneficial.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Yay! Yay! Yaaay!

*Walks out of cell* Hey, just wondering, do you need an intern? I'm available.
Freddy

Faiyloe

The Skarzs

What would we need an intern for? :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.