News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

... ack! You have to many sisters! I keep getting you three mixed up... You are still locked up... Jukka is working for us and Russa just got released...
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Amber

Why am I still locked up? ??? I've been quite normal of late.
And how could having two sisters be too many?

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Faiyloe

It's not to many. It's just to similar.  You all have names of my favorite Redwall Squirrels. You all have very similar writing styles and you are all sisters... Plus I always had trouble with that sort of thing. I have these two friend, brothers only 2 years apart, I have known them for as long as I can remember and it took me years to remember whose name was whose... XD

Don't worry I will see about having you released. The last time we let you out you had a relapse. I am going to have to talk to Skarzs on this one.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Izeroth

Fine. If you won't let me out, I shall refuse to eat! I can imagine the newspaper headlines: Important government figure starves to death in insane asylum: mass chaos ensues!

Dannflower Reguba

Just more proof of your lack of mental capability. :P
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Dannflower Reguba

In your imagination.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tiria_Wildlough

Por que eres tan raro?

LT Sandpaw

Alright okay, I admit some of these nut cases are insane. So how much is Corporal's bail, I can assure you he's perfectly sane.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Amber

*Waits patiently for Faiy to talk to Skarzs*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Izeroth on February 01, 2015, 03:26:48 AM
Fine. If you won't let me out, I shall refuse to eat! I can imagine the newspaper headlines: Important government figure starves to death in insane asylum: mass chaos ensues!

Ye could alvayz be force-fed...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Amarith Waterspring

Here Amber, since you have been so nice and good and patient, you may have some thing off my cart! Would you like a doughnut or an ice cream cone?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Cheese comez up from zomevhere, ztealz ze ice cream-cone, putz it on 'iz 'ead, an' valkz o'er tae Lady Amber*

Hi Kitty!

Cheese, Ach....Ach...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lady Amber

Do you have another ice cream cone, Amarith? 'Cause it seems a certain cheese has taken it. *Eyes the cheese, or who ever took it*