News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

*Draws magical sword* Die, fools. *Ashy slices door in half and walks calmly out of the asylum*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Quote from: Tiria_Wildlough on February 06, 2015, 01:09:43 AM
Eh, por que soy tan raro?

(I think I did that right.;) )
It means Why am I so rare?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Dannflower Reguba

Faiy! Wyte's walking into the wall again!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on February 06, 2015, 11:53:40 AM
*Draws magical sword* Die, fools. *Ashy slices door in half and walks calmly out of the asylum*
Ehhh, no. Sit down.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Quote from: danflorreguba on February 06, 2015, 05:58:48 PM
       Faiy! Wyte's walking into the wall again!

He seems to do that a lot You know Dan this is why I think you are sane. ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

*Slices wall into half and continues walking*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Lady Amber

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on February 07, 2015, 03:01:46 AM
*Slices wall into half and continues walking*
Unfortunately, that's impossible around here. *Whistles and walks out*

Smiley for Corny's challenge: ;)

Delthion

*Whispers to Faiy.* Does Sage know that he's running into a wall and beating his head against it? He might get a concussion!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Delthion on February 07, 2015, 03:14:50 AM
*Whispers to Faiy.* Does Sage know that he's running into a wall and beating his head against it? He might get a concussion!

Pretty sure the cells are padded.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

Delthion

Quote from: Faiyloe on February 07, 2015, 04:59:26 AM
^What he said.

But I am still not insane, you must realize that while I was in the cell I was insane and completely ignorant of the properties of the cells.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

*Walks up to Faiy and Skarzs* Hello, my good friends, I would like to show you a certain product that may interest you. *Opens leather bag, and holds up bottle* It's a special kind of nutritious oil made of only the finest ingredients. It contains organic, rare, and all-natural plants collected from obscure parts of the Amazon rainforest, and is guaranteed to help your patients recover swiftly from their insanity issues with no side effects whatsoever.

Interested? :)

Izeroth

Instead of offering to sell it to them so they can use it on us, you should give it to us so we can use it on them! It's clear that the very people who are running this place are more insane than those in the cells.

Also, I think I remember you from somewhere. Weren't you the one who tried to sell me the supposed "immortality" pill?

Lady Amber

Quote from: Izeroth on February 11, 2015, 02:46:34 AM
Instead of offering to sell it to them so they can use it on us, you should give it to us so we can use it on them! It's clear that the very people who are running this place are more insane than those in the cells.

Also, I think I remember you from somewhere. Weren't you the one who tried to sell me the supposed "immortality" pill?
Some of you are insane; I mean, alternate personalities? Seriously?!
And as for the 'immortality' pill: Wha? ???