News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

The Story Freddy The Froad Part III

Long ago and far away Freddy
made amazing plans to help his friend Russa escape from the Evil Asylum owners Skarzs and Faiyloe. He devised a brilliant escape combining the greasy properties of Bacon and the smelly stench of old cheese two rusty nails and a blue jays feather.

He then put his plan to action and escaped living happily ever after. But he forgot to bring Russa.... To be continued

The End
Nice story, it's really cool how the froad who escaped is actually a hologram.

*Pats Freddy's likkle green head* *Begins writing The Tale of a Froad in France*
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

Is a Froad in France a tragedy? *Enter's Skarzs mind and makes him shake Faiy awake*

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

Chocolate sauce and banana peppers. Reeeeaaaally good! You should try it... actually don't, it is sort of paradoxal and it could end up being exceedingly painful. Though who dosen't like pain? every one here seems to like it... Oh oh oh oh! I know! *gets into Sandwich'es head (That is you Del) and makes him stab Izzy with a knife*  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

*You can't because I am in stasis and have no brain*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

SKARZS YOUR SITTING ON ME STILL! *Is flattened by the troll*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on April 15, 2015, 02:23:01 PM
Is a Froad in France a tragedy?

Kinda, Freddy goes to France to visit some relations, when he comes back he finds out I've been locked up in an asylum. It's really sad.
Freddy

Faiyloe

A Elbereth Gilthoniel   
silivren penna míriel   
o menel aglar elenath!   
Na-chaered palan-díriel   
o galadhremmin ennorath,   
Fanuilos, le linnathon   
nef aear, sí nef aearon!   

A Elbereth Gilthoniel   
o menel palan-diriel,   
le nallon sí di'nguruthos!   
A tiro nin, Fanuilos!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on April 15, 2015, 02:32:00 PM

SKARZS YOUR SITTING ON ME STILL! *Is flattened by the troll*
*Brain was taken out by Del, so I can't do anything.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I am sooooo hungry! you know what would taste good... soup... or  green bean or green bean and potato soup... with relish.  ;D and chocolate sauce!... CUCUMBER RANCH IS REALLY GOOD ON FRITOS! No really, it is! WE ARE GOING ON A TRIP IN OUR FAVORITE ROCKET SHIP! How high can you jump? I can jump higher than a house. What is this? meatless meatloaf... that is like chickenless chicken soup or spaghetti with no tacos! like really, get your act together people!

The Skarzs

Me and Faiy's brains:
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

Izeroth

Quote from: Faiyloe on April 15, 2015, 02:27:13 PM
Chocolate sauce and banana peppers. Reeeeaaaally good! You should try it... actually don't, it is sort of paradoxal and it could end up being exceedingly painful. Though who dosen't like pain? every one here seems to like it... Oh oh oh oh! I know! *gets into Sandwich'es head (That is you Del) and makes him stab Izzy with a knife*  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

*You can't because I am in stasis and have no brain*

*Dodges knife and vaporizes Delthion*

Faiyloe

*Makes Izzy stuff parsley up his nose*  ;D