News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Um, no.

You are all FREEEEE!!!!!!
Freddy

Jetthebinturong

As no members of staff are containing her, I'll have to take the matter into my own hands. *Teleports Russa into a cell*
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Russa Nodrey

*Teleports Jet into Faiy's indestructible, mind power proof cell*
Freddy

Faiyloe

Russa how did you get in the control room! oh... the air vents... Theaks Jet, and Russa you can't teleport anymore you are now in a cell. Besides teleporting Jet is pointless. Jet do you mind letting me out of here.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jetthebinturong

*Teleports Faiy into the control room*
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

Thank you jet now every one... *Starts to fade like Skarzs did* Teleport... in mid sentence... really...
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

*Begins suffocating in bedrock wall*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGw228oHo4E
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

*Saves LT and Faiy and Skarzs.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Destroys Del with cheri katana*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Umm, Ash is hallucinating again!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Bites cheri to see if it's real* *The cheri katana tastes delicious* *Attacks Del with it*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Delthion

Faiy! Ash thinks that he's attacking me, he just broke a tooth on a large stone that was in his cell!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Delthion on August 06, 2015, 01:11:24 PM
Faiy! Ash thinks that he's attacking me, he just broke a tooth on a large stone that was in his cell!

*Walks into asylum* It seems like my clone isn't doing too well. *Shoots clone* *Shoots Del and leaves*

Delthion

Umm, now Ash just walked around in his cell and shot the wall with his finger. Screaming something unintelligible.