News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 16, 2015, 09:42:05 PM
Sage, you have no power here.

@ Rach: Oh, I know the context... or at least I should seeing as I have watched that show more than once... but I can't recall the exact seen that is from XP anyway the others made me laugh so hard... I was like, so true, so true.  ;D
Really? Awesome. I'm currently watching season five as it's released on Netflix. I'm going insane. So good!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Amarith Waterspring

@Izer: no
@Ash: no

Russa, here are your two cupcakes with chocolate icing.

Corn, I do not want take over your job at all unless you want me to. You do your job wonderfully and I couldn't ever do it as well here with your talent for delicious and nutritious meals around the clock, and always having enough for everyone and supplying to special needs. I want to say thank you for your wonderful works and I am sure every beast in this asylum would agree and say the same thing.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 17, 2015, 05:28:53 AM
*Walks out of asylum*

Nice try but you are in a cell you cannot leave until I deem you fit to be reintegrated into society.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

Can I walk around the asylum? I promise on my honor as a warrior I wont attempt to escape. I just want some space to move around.  :)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

I will let you into the gym, but only if you promise to be good.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

"I promise! Are there basketballs in there?" :)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 17, 2015, 02:29:36 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 17, 2015, 05:28:53 AM
*Walks out of asylum*

Nice try but you are in a cell you cannot leave until I deem you fit to be reintegrated into society.

I shall not be stopped! *Burst of pink energy blasts Faiy*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Great, Rach is a sadist too. :P

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 17, 2015, 04:35:55 PM
I shall not be stopped! *Burst of pink energy blasts Faiy*
*Teleports Faiy away.* Inmates are becoming hostile. We should let them be for a bit.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

*stops picking at thumbs and stands up* Is there anything you need me to do?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.