News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

No... just no. That always ends badly. Never let them mingle.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

We must find out what our inmates' problems are, and strive to resolve them, so tests must be done. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

LT Sandpaw

I'm feeling stable, I volunteer to do these tests.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

rachel25

I have a cold. Can I go home?

Hickory

*opens up secret door in cell* Look, guys, Skarz has an ancient DDB interrogating room over here!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 25, 2015, 03:28:32 AM
We must find out what our inmates' problems are, and strive to resolve them, so tests must be done. :P
*Raises hand.*
I don't have problems so I'd like to leave.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

*has coughing fit*
Can I just go to bed. Home is far.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 25, 2015, 03:17:54 PM
*opens up secret door in cell* Look, guys, Skarz has an ancient DDB interrogating room over here!
Don't jump to conclusions. That was my cell at one time and you're looking at my food storage compartment.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

You have an unstable mental history. I think you should be fired.

Also, I volunteer!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 26, 2015, 02:30:58 PM
I'm fine; that mental illness was inflicted by someone else, and has since been permanently dealt with.

And Faiy doesn't seem to want me to conduct tests.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Is there a test I can take to prove my sanity? Not like it needs proving.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 26, 2015, 02:36:57 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 26, 2015, 02:30:58 PM
I'm fine; that mental illness was inflicted by someone else, and has since been permanently dealt with.

And Faiy doesn't seem to want me to conduct tests.

I don't mind tests but these inmates are extremely unstable and violent for there own safety I think it is a bad idea to let certain ones mingle. I think Russa and LT and maybe Sage are safe to mingle but I don't know about the others. Izzy, Ash and Rachel are defiantly not allowed to mingle. If any violence ensues as a result of the mingling he or she will be returned to their cell immediately and there mingling rights revoked for an undetermined period.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar