News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

No problem!

*Nails boards across the cell door* :D
Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

To be clear my plan for domination was downsized.  (Not deliberately)  It seems I only have grand power on my four subjects. That may soon be corrected.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

*Sheev is drowned out due to the hammering and drilling barring the door.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Russa Nodrey

*Starts building a brick wall in front of the cell door*
Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

I'd like to speak to the man in charge.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

*Scoffs* I thought you couldn't hear me.

Verdauga

Now that we are finished barring you in, we can.
What's the message?

The Shadow of Korriban

Just tell him a blast from Mt. Sheev has been reborn.

Russa Nodrey

*Writes that down* Okay...
Freddy

Verdauga

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on January 05, 2020, 12:27:23 AM
Just tell him a blast from Mt. Sheev has been reborn.
I'm gonna risk sounding rude, but that's the dumbest message I've ever heard.

The Shadow of Korriban

Verdauga

...That might be even worse.

Russa Nodrey

I don't think he will, though.
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

*Pours cement walls around the cell* *Leaves a walkie-talkie for Sheev* ... *Leaves a plate of cookies as well*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!