Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: lass of something much on March 21, 2020, 07:50:17 AM
this is not a roleplay XD
This is totally a roleplay.

Also, Kade seems to be building an army of plushie otterbadgers that are absorbing living beasts so that they can have life and movement, but are still bent to his will and obey his every order, lulling their victims to restful sleep and peaceful dreams whilst they take over your mind and body.
What end the commander has in mind, I do not know, but his methods are certainly interesting to observe. (though don't you dare try it on me, Kade Rivok)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 21, 2020, 07:55:44 AM
Spoiler
Quote from: lass of something much on March 21, 2020, 07:50:17 AM
this is not a roleplay XD
This is totally a roleplay.

Also, Kade seems to be building an army of plushie otterbadgers that are absorbing living beasts so that they can have life and movement, but are still bent to his will and obey his every order, lulling their victims to restful sleep and peaceful dreams whilst they take over your mind and body.
What end the commander has in mind, I do not know, but his methods are certainly interesting to observe. (though don't you dare try it on me, Kade Rivok)
[close]

It's only a roleplay when people decide it is :laugh:

And you misunderstand, Teer dear, it's the same plushie.  It simply gains power from each soul it absorbs  ^-^  And you're a bit off, when did I ever say it was under my control?

Though... your time will come.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

*the plushie now has no fur*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 21, 2020, 07:50:37 AM
Quote from: Scott McLamok on March 21, 2020, 07:45:41 AM
Was that a personal question or a roleplay question?

(This thread is a mixture of both my friend, you can answer however you wish  :laugh:)

In that case you all are probably wondering who I am. So im from a long time ago (Three years I think) and I just got back on soooo.
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

I hope you stay and enjoy the madniss!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

I hope so as well.

Quote from: lass of something much on March 21, 2020, 08:02:10 AM

*The plushie is not affected by the antics of one of the souls it has absorbed.  ;D*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 21, 2020, 08:13:25 AM
I hope so as well.

Quote from: lass of something much on March 21, 2020, 08:02:10 AM

*The plushie is not affected by the antics of one of the souls it has absorbed.  ;D*
*is grumpy* you're no fun!
(also Scott, fell free to join the prom ;))
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

(Lass, you can use the plushie to go after others though, if you want  ^-^)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on March 21, 2020, 08:08:38 AM

(This thread is a mixture of both my friend, you can answer however you wish  :laugh:)

In that case you all are probably wondering who I am. So I'm from a long time ago (Three years I think) and I just got back on soooo.
I have come across some of your posts during my studies of this great forum's history. It is an honour to meet you. *bows low* I am a newbie here and the established forum taniwha. (Which means 'monster' in Maori) I also run the forum public kitchens and library, so feel free to go there if you need a snack or a good book. If you are in need of any other service, you have only to ask and I'll do my best to assist. *bows low again and continues skipping into the distance with Kade*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Oi, any talking we're doing right now has to be as different us's!  I clearly ended our story!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

Ooo boy, this 'ill be goooood ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 21, 2020, 08:35:47 AM

In that case you all are probably wondering who I am. So I'm from a long time ago (Three years I think) and I just got back on soooo.
I have come across some of your posts during my studies of this great forum's history. It is an honour to meet you. *bows low* I am a newbie here and the established forum taniwha. (Which means 'monster' in Maori) I also run the forum public kitchens and library, so feel free to go there if you need a snack or a good book. If you are in need of any other service, you have only to ask and I'll do my best to assist. *bows low again and continues skipping into the distance with Kade*
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 21, 2020, 08:35:47 AM

That's  cool! (Ever heard of Scott Crisps)

This is the Way.