News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Pointz tae 'iz ztatuz bezoide 'iz pozt*

QuoteStatus: Lycany, Weasely, Winting.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shadow of Korriban

Care to share some of your stories? (Regarding your many adventures)
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ze noo Ah am buzy viz Ztar Varz Ze Auld Republic. May'apz zome ozer toime.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Booklover

This was reply 666 to this topic.
Quote from: Izeroth on September 29, 2014, 02:19:47 AM
Ah! Wookies! Those guys overthrew my friend's empire, and I have a bit of a fear of 'em.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

I might see what other interesting posts there are with various special numbers.

Verdauga

Booklover

Though, to a mathematician, all numbers are interesting. If you want the proof, I can give it to you.

Verdauga

Booklover

The proof is actually rather... clever. I can't remember it word for word (plus there are probably multiple versions), but it goes something like this:
Spoiler
If not all numbers were interesting, there would be a lowest uninteresting number, which would therefore make it interesting. As that number is now regarded as interesting, another number is now the lowest uninteresting number, but, by the same logic, that can also be ruled out. Therefore, all numbers are interesting.
[close]

Verdauga

Heh, That's actually pretty cool. Where'd you first learn that?

Booklover

A maths book. I've read multiple, so don't ask which one, since I can't remember.

Verdauga

I wouldn't dream of it.