News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

An Important Letter To The Guests.

Started by rachel25, May 03, 2014, 04:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

Quote from: Faiyloe on May 04, 2014, 11:38:46 PM
I got 541! And I have been on longer than you.  ;D
I did join before you, but you get on more than me.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 04, 2014, 11:42:32 PM
Almost 1,000? Are you crazy? Y'know, you can actually CLEAR YOUR INBOX? I have about 108- I've probably had about that number in the past. But I actually delete them. :P

Yeah. I know. I'm just lazy. :P I used to delte my PMs when they got to about ten or so, but not any more....

rachel25

I keep all mine in case I have to check them or something. I have deleted a few, but not many, and not for ages.  ::)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, me emailz are zomevhere in ze 200-300 range. Av zoze petition zoitez again!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: 321tumbler on May 03, 2014, 09:18:28 PM
I made some of those posts. :-\
Really? What was your name?

Quote from: rachel25 on May 07, 2014, 08:16:14 PM
I keep all mine in case I have to check them or something. I have deleted a few, but not many, and not for ages.  ::)
I've never deleted any of mine - it's kinda fun reading through old messages. I have 434 altogether, including one I accidentally sent to myself ages ago. ::)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

Double post, yeah, but this's the Cellars! ::)

Anyway, a guest is viewing this topic! Maybe they'll realize the error of their ways and join us!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

I have 501 messages now.

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on May 10, 2014, 04:12:28 PM
Double post, yeah, but this's the Cellars! ::)

Anyway, a guest is viewing this topic! Maybe they'll realize the error of their ways and join us!
I truly hope so! 

Tam and Martin

I have 303

I wish I never deleted any  :'(

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Wow...I just looked up and saw that I have 1,039 PMs...Guess I'm popular. :P

I'm seriously hoping that guest has changed his/her ways!

rachel25

510 messages now.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 10, 2014, 09:52:31 PM
Wow...I just looked up and saw that I have 1,039 PMs...Guess I'm popular. :P

I'm seriously hoping that guest has changed his/her ways!
Me too, in fact I might say in the first post, that if you were turned to the members side, by this letter, please say so here.

321tumbler

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on May 09, 2014, 08:48:23 PM
Quote from: 321tumbler on May 03, 2014, 09:18:28 PM
I made some of those posts. :-\
Really? What was your name?

I'm pretty sure I signed myself Mariel. If that was someone else please correct me. I was looking in the general redwall knowledge informantion topic and realized I suggested the Tv Series was listed and it was.

rachel25

Um, Mariel that lives in the desert, or a different Mariel?

Feles

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 03, 2014, 09:19:46 PM
Great news! A guest got an account 10 minutes ago! :D
was that me?
Hmm....... when did I join? nope that wasn't me
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!